• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee, be careful please. Don't be their fall guy..

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. At this juncture in the evolution of our electoral process, getting enough opposition into parliament – at least 1/3 – is the priority. Opposition parties, no matter their style or ideology, should aim all their firepower at the PAP, not spend time bickering or backstabbing one another.

are you referring to NSP, seems like there is internal strife with few main departures currently. SDP is a more stable party next to WP but i still have doubts about their mild manner in parliament.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr. Chee, as long as you cannot be in total control of your emotion (thereof your mouth) you will always be good but never great. Your best is yet to be, Dr. Chee. Please.

Very true. Dont end up like JBJ. Control ur emotion and speak with extreme caution.

I give this guy thumbs up! Better than that LTK. WP such a disappointment. When will they wanna be in the driver seat?:rolleyes:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you referring to NSP, seems like there is internal strife with few main departures currently. SDP is a more stable party next to WP but i still have doubts about their mild manner in parliament.

NSP is imploding, but I wasn't just referring to internal strife within a particular party. I was also saying that opposition parties should spend more time attacking the PAP rather than taking swipes at other opposition parties.

Remember the PAP is the common enemy.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
sdp now getting more matured, more steady and more confident

and hopefully more sane and less gila

11225323_10153818297508455_3857349516371335463_n.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It takes immense courage and conviction to step forward to be a genuine opposition politician (I am not referring to those pap moles). I am quite sure many would rather lead peaceful lives, not having to be subjected to public scrutiny, ridicule and rejection. I have the utmost respect for them.

Pap fuckers like to say they want to "give back to society", which is a fucking joke because they will be leeching more from society. They were chosen because they were deemed to be obedient and are willing to toe the line. Opposition politicians step forward despite the odds because they want to save our society, our country.

Sinkies, please support them. It is unpatriotic to support the pap at this point in our history. The old pap is dead and gone.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies are bias, greedy and unforgiving. this is what i see in them. dr chee have been fighting for as long as the sun shines but all they know is thinking pap can give them a little gain, they'd rather vote for this cause. if dr chee is not voted in, it's sinkies' loss, not dr chee. i feel that he has done enough and if still unable to be voted in, i hope that chee and family leave sinkieland cos' the pple dun deserve him. besides, he and family can have a much better life overseas.

jw5

Loyal
Agree absolutely and I am with you on this. Looks like SDP are setting themselves nicely for a few good contests with pappies. Good luck to them!

It takes immense courage and conviction to step forward to be a genuine opposition politician (I am not referring to those pap moles). I am quite sure many would rather lead peaceful lives, not having to be subjected to public scrutiny, ridicule and rejection. I have the utmost respect for them.

Pap fuckers like to say they want to "give back to society", which is a fucking joke because they will be leeching more from society. They were chosen because they were deemed to be obedient and are willing to toe the line. Opposition politicians step forward despite the odds because they want to save our society, our country.

Sinkies, please support them. It is unpatriotic to support the pap at this point in our history. The old pap is dead and gone.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well said. That's why I take my hats off to all the oppo contenders, no matter how others might ridicule and lampoon them. You can tell who the PAP IB buggers here are by the way they criticize oppo candidates while remaining strangely silent on PAP candidates who are all coat-tailing heavyweight anchor ministers in to Parliament.

We don't have the luxury of choosing among the opposition candidates, given the weak state of the opposition. All we can do is to vote for whichever oppo party is standing in our constituency. Do that, and you'll be doing a service for democracy.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

at long last
you talked some sense

giphy.gif

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. That's why I take my hats off to all the oppo contenders, no matter how others might ridicule and lampoon them. You can tell who the PAP IB buggers here are by the way they criticize oppo candidates while remaining strangely silent on PAP candidates who are all coat-tailing heavyweight anchor ministers in to Parliament.

We don't have the luxury of choosing among the opposition candidates, given the weak state of the opposition. All we can do is to vote for whichever oppo party is standing in our constituency. Do that, and you'll be doing a service for democracy.

waulau getting serious stuff here

why so serious

giphy.gif

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SDP has said it plans to contest the new Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC, Holland-Bukit Timah GRC as well as the single-seat wards of Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok and Yuhua.

The SDP, which launched its campaign in January, has said that it would champion issues relating to the cost of living, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Minimum Sum, as well as the country's growing population.

The Sept 11 election will also be the first that Dr Chee Soon Juan, the party's secretary-general, is set to contest since 2001.

He could not be fielded in 2006 and 2011 because he was declared bankrupt after failing to pay $500,000 in damages for defaming then-Senior Minister Lee Kuan Yew and then-Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong during the 2001 General Election.

He was cleared of bankruptcy in 2012.

http://www.straitstimes.com/politics/ge2015-sdp-unveils-fourth-batch-of-candidates