• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee, be careful please. Don't be their fall guy..

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope he can write this book someday!! :biggrin:

Long_Walk_to_Freedom.jpg

Mandela is a Christian. CSJ is a Christian. Happy?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Chee must not try to outsmart himself and back fired. Best thing is say less and focus. Let the voters decide to get him into parliament than he trying to do more than back fired his chance.

All the best to him and may God bless him plenty.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes, Chee must not try to outsmart himself and back fired. Best thing is say less and focus. Let the voters decide to get him into parliament than he trying to do more than back fired his chance.

I believe he has learned from mistakes and is more composed and mellow. He knows now what would appeal to voters.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

this massive support for pap will knock cheechongfun out cold

safe_image.php

cheechongfun has turned cocoon
introvert, mellow, quiet, depressed, pessimistic..defeatist
he looks totally lost in his own world
he needs dr ang to assess his suitability now
he really looks down and out
how to fight now...
he looks so repressed and so deprived

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this massive support for pap will knock cheechongfun out cold

safe_image.php

cheechongfun has turned cocoon
introvert, mellow, quiet, depressed, pessimistic..defeatist
he looks totally lost in his own world
he needs dr ang to assess his suitability now
he really looks down and out
how to fight now...
he looks so repressed and so deprived

Go fuck mongrel lah, dogface

Shameless fuck, that was WP rally at last erection, fuck

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope not..nelson Mandela left south africa worse of when he left office. ..even black Africans r saying South Africa was better under apartheid. .singapore dont need the left wing liberal bull shit CSJ sprouts.

I hope he can write this book someday!! :biggrin:

Long_Walk_to_Freedom.jpg

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope not..nelson Mandela left south africa worse of when he left office. ..even black Africans r saying South Africa was better under apartheid. .singapore dont need the left wing liberal bull shit CSJ sprouts.

the most important thing about getting dr chee to speak in parliament is to have fireworks, wp lack this firepower. my scout told me that wp may be opposition but most of them are for themselves first. meaning to say that they are concerned about their own livelihood - MP's salary for instance and will feel constrained when speaking up.

for dr chee, i see him as speaking out with no constraint, let him kick the pappy arseholes. he doesn't seem to be and will not be bothered by the MP's pittance, he has been subjected to bankruptcy and went thru shit, what is this little money compared to his great ambition of promoting real democracy. at such, the more he'd speak his mind and fight for the pple.

Last edited:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
adding on, i think the pap ministars having it too easy. dr chee will be there to watch over them and debate hardcore, real issues with them, not just for the sake of showing face in parliament, like what you see in current times. seriously, i hope bros and sisters reading this thread give dr chee his support. it's good karma to help him out but not out of sympathy, he really got that mettle to lead us.

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can always support Dr Chee and SDP without denigrating WP and its team.

WP serves an important purpose. They are quiet in Parliament, and we cannot argue with that. They are the first to have gunned down a GRC, and to have snatched the GRC from one of the most loved PAP ministers is no mean feat. They are like vanguards who help make inroads into enemies' fortress with strength and guile, though not necessarily in a swashbuckling manner many would have hoped.

As a result of WP's contribution, the electorates have now become bolder. They are not afraid to vote for opposition, as oppositions are not seen as plain troublemakers. Over time, more academicians and professionals will join the opposition cause. Contributions such as these cannot be swept under the carpet.

Having said that, it's time to usher in the fireworks that SDP, SingFirst and RP are more than capable. The vanguards have done their job with aplomb and the PAP garrison gates have opened. SDP, SingFirst and RP will lead the second wave of attack, right into the heart of Parliament House.

I dare Pinky to throw the question to Dr Chee, K.J. or T.J.S., the same question which he threw to LTK, whether WKS should resign because of Mas Selamat escape. He will receive a very different response this time.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP serves an important purpose. They are quiet in Parliament, and we cannot argue with that. They are the first to have gunned down a GRC, and to have snatched the GRC from one of the most loved PAP ministers is no mean feat. They are like vanguards who help make inroads into enemies' fortress with strength and guile, though not necessarily in a swashbuckling manner many would have hoped.

As a result of WP's contribution, the electorates have now become bolder. They are not afraid to vote for opposition, as oppositions are not seen as plain troublemakers. Over time, more academicians and professionals will join the opposition cause. Contributions such as these cannot be swept under the carpet.

Having said that, it's time to usher in the fireworks that SDP, SingFirst and RP are more than capable. The vanguards have done their job with aplomb and the PAP garrison gates have opened. SDP, SingFirst and RP will lead the second wave of attack, right into the heart of Parliament House.

I dare Pinky to throw the question to Dr Chee, K.J. or T.J.S., the same question which he threw to LTK, whether WKS should resign because of Mas Selamat escape. He will receive a very different response this time.

Well said! You have articulated it very well.
Taking nothing from WP.....their style is just right for scaredy cat sinkies who dun dare rock the boat type.
Now the time to make inroads and up the ante. And that the other opposition can contribute their share.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. At this juncture in the evolution of our electoral process, getting enough opposition into parliament – at least 1/3 – is the priority. Opposition parties, no matter their style or ideology, should aim all their firepower at the PAP, not spend time bickering or backstabbing one another.