• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee, be careful please. Don't be their fall guy..

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee, I hope you get into Parliament this time, with a group of your GRC mates.

SDP will provide the fireworks in Parliament. When you get into Parliament, more academicians and professionals will join SDP.

I believe the fruit is ripe for the picking. I can feel positive energies congregating in opposition forces, especially in SDP. The star that used to hold the PAP galaxy has fallen and they are now in complete disarray.

You have a good brain and a strong heart. You will re-write Singapore history, no doubt.

yes, we need more opposition voices for s'poreans. i felt WP from previous election since 2011 lack that fireworks which we needed.

HotTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
So exciting if Chee wins.

His party contesting my area but disappointed not see him at my door 2 weeks ago. 3 of his party mates in red shirt appeared at my door.

If he appeared sure want take photo with him!!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading Dr Chee's life experiences, I am beginning to understand the reason the 60.1% would never vote for him.

The bit about preferring not to sign on as a police inspector would have many among the 60.1% feeling ashamed.

People who are so used to smooth sailing life experiences, so afraid of adversities in life, so worried about the many uncertainties that lie ahead, so concerned about settling down early with a sinkie girl, a HDB flat and a 1.3 litre car, will find Dr Chee abhorrent because he exposes the deepest fear in these people like what a mirror does.

People do not want to be told that they are ball-less, especially if they truly are. They will look away from Dr Chee just so to relieve the prickly feeling of the guilty conscience. Which is why many continue to choose to believe in the crooked way in which Dr Chee has been depicted by the media. It reminds you that the fault is always with others, not yourself.

Now I know it's pointless to convert some of those hardcore 60.1% if they see people like Dr Chee as a living indictment of how they ought not to be living their lives. To these people, voting for Dr Chee is itself an admission of their personal weaknesses and faults.

The irony is PAP, and only PAP, is capable of driving these 60.1% hardcore to Dr Chee, and that is by depriving these dumbfucks of their ricebowls and screwing their asses time after time. In this respect, since the last GE, PAP has been doing a wonderful job.

You know when these dumbfucks start writing to Gilbert Goh as if their PAP lover has ditched them after impregnating them, you know PAP has successfully turned their (the dumbfucks) hearts to Dr Chee and oppositions.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading Dr Chee's life experiences, I am beginning to understand the reason the 60.1% would never vote for him.

The bit about preferring not to sign on as a police inspector would have many among the 60.1% feeling ashamed.

People who are so used to smooth sailing life experiences, so afraid of adversities in life, so worried about the many uncertainties that lie ahead, so concerned about settling down early with a sinkie girl, a HDB flat and a 1.3 litre car, will find Dr Chee abhorrent because he exposes the deepest fear in these people like what a mirror does.

People do not want to be told that they are ball-less, especially if they truly are. They will look away from Dr Chee just so to relieve the prickly feeling of the guilty conscience.

Now I know it's pointless to convert some of those hardcore 60.1% if they see people like Dr Chee as a living indictment of how they ought not to be living their lives. To these people, voting for Dr Chee is itself an admission of their personal weaknesses and faults.

The irony is PAP, and only PAP, is capable of driving these 60.1% hardcore to Dr Chee, and that is by depriving these dumbfucks of their ricebowls and screwing their asses time after time. In this respect, since the last GE, PAP has been doing a wonderful job.

You know when these dumbfucks start writing to Gilbert Goh as if their PAP lover has ditched them after impregnating them, you know PAP has successfully turned their (the dumbfucks) hearts to Dr Chee and oppositions.

that's the problem with our sinkie society, failures are not accepted. in ang mo countries, they will respect and even look up to you.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's the problem with our sinkie society, failures are not accepted. in ang mo countries, they will respect and even look up to you.

In ang mo countries, people respect you if fail but pick yourself up and try again. To them, if you haven't failed, it means you haven't tried hard enough or haven't taken enough risks. This tolerance for failure is why American society continues to lead in innovations and inventions.

Donald Trump has declared bankruptcy 4 times, but is running for president. No stigma at all. If anything it's his mouth that's going to derail his bid, not his past record.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
In ang mo countries, people respect you if fail but pick yourself up and try again. To them, if you haven't failed, it means you haven't tried hard enough or haven't taken enough risks. This tolerance for failure is why American society continues to lead in innovations and inventions.

Donald Trump has declared bankruptcy 4 times, but is running for president. No stigma at all. If anything it's his mouth that's going to derail his bid, not his past record.

although PAP has done well during LKY's reign but it's no guarantee of future. stats and history do speak that pap is the number 1 party but no opposition candidates have been elected to run a ministry before, can you see the bias?
like trading, we looked at charts but all these are history and it's no gurantee that it will be to what you expect.
dr chee's never say die attitude surpassed many por lumpar crony ministars. it's his this attribute that we can rely on. just like lky, he never say die too. can't you all sinkies see??? just think and compare to what you see now in pap camp.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
the thing i see it is that when dealing with sinkies, they tend to be illogical, you have to deal with their emotions. that's why they still put lao goh in marine parade, he has been there for many many years. many residents will feel indebted to pap and him, thus vote for him.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
another classical show coming to town
just wait and see
more sdp antics and theatricals
more circus shows
more falls from the pedestal
more honest mistakes
more fumblings on Nomination Day
in the end all the oppo will all fall down

leaving PAP the only uncontested and undefeated champions
the winner PAP will sweep all seats in this grand erection of the people of Singapore

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry. CSJ will self destruct. Y u think the pappies discharge him from bankruptcy? He is to split the oppo votes n csj nearly derailed the Puggol E by election.
Has anyone else noticed that the PAPzis haven't yet called CSJ a 'cheat and liar'? I think they've taken their eyes off the SDP ball.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. CSJ will self destruct. Y u think the pappies discharge him from bankruptcy? He is to split the oppo votes n csj nearly derailed the Puggol E by election.

haha sdp is the champion of the champions
the greatest of the greatest
the bestest of the best fall

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. The cosmic forces that held the PAP constellation had weakened, first with the demise of Gecko, and have now completely vanished when the wooden box was pushed into the Mandai incinerator. The stars are in complete disarray, straying across the sky like unchecked meteorites.

You can do nothing to restore its former glory, and if you try to hard to defy the natural flow of the cosmic forces, nature will hit you even harder.

PAP is the author of its own mishap. You know the 60.1% were unmovable until one by one started to lose their rice bowls to foreigners, their seats in the buses and MRT to chinks and nehs.

The oppositions are gathering momentum, and I'm pretty sure SDP will win something this time. WP, on the other hand, will benefit from the AHPETC saga and move from strength to strength. I'm also expecting SingFirst to win a GRC.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
another classical show coming to town
just wait and see
more sdp antics and theatricals
more circus shows
more falls from the pedestal
more honest mistakes
more fumblings on Nomination Day
in the end all the oppo will all fall down

leaving PAP the only uncontested and undefeated champions
the winner PAP will sweep all seats in this grand erection of the people of Singapore

in 2011, 40% voted against PAP. this is a sign that in coming election, there will be a little surplus in voting against them. it is not that the opposition are non-performers but they are not given a chance to. if sinkies want a change and besides, we are really in need of better leaders, they must see that no por lumpar cronies be parachuted into agencies to head them. for those who benefited from lky's policies, by all means, go ahead to vote for them. but for the younger who wants to see change for the better, think about the unfairness that pap has created. they keep on saying their crony elites are talents but only a few make the mark. the rest are just half past six.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the greatest and the most opportune time for PAP to sweep all seats.

It is important to know that this special Nine Month is ideally suited for the Grant Erection.

It is a ghostly month and these spirits are beyond the jurisdiction of heavenly stars and movements.
They are not subject to celestial control and command. So they reign supreme during this month. And
those who appeal to them for assistance will be richly rewarded before they return to their sacred abodes.

So it is rather special that Singapore holds its Grand Erection during this Ghost Festival.

And PAP will sweep all seats this time in one of the greatest victories in the history of Singapore.

The OPPO clowns will all fall down, one by one...defeated, vanquished,demolished and totally annihilated.

This Ghost Month is very special. The galaxies, the stars, the cosmic forces have NO effect on spirits and ghosts during this Ghost Festival Month.

Majulah PAP!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
in 2011, 40% voted against PAP. this is a sign that in coming election, there will be a little surplus in voting against them. it is not that the opposition are non-performers but they are not given a chance to. if sinkies want a change and besides, we are really in need of better leaders, they must see that no por lumpar cronies be parachuted into agencies to head them. for those who benefited from lky's policies, by all means, go ahead to vote for them. but for the younger who wants to see change for the better, think about the unfairness that pap has created. they keep on saying their crony elites are talents but only a few make the mark. the rest are just half past six.

waulau you must be a good dancer
dancing to the tune of a great political observer

pap has all the talents in Singapore
all the scholars, all the elites and all the aristocrats

the oppo are down-trodden, marginalized clowns and jokers
there is no way these oppo can challenge the great talents of the pap

pap will win and win again and again....

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
waulau you must be a good dancer
dancing to the tune of a great political observer

pap has all the talents in Singapore
all the scholars, all the elites and all the aristocrats

the oppo are down-trodden, marginalized clowns and jokers
there is no way these oppo can challenge the great talents of the pap

pap will win and win again and again....

how many of these scholars and elites are really there for the people? may i ask? how can you tell? can't you see those who gave an excuse to "spend more time with families". i suspect that they seeing sinking ship, that calls for desertion which ought to be executed by firing squad. other than this group, there is another group who are still kicking around for good will purposes.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Also, Dr Chee was in pap's cross hairs for so long. An unfortunate position where most sinkies find themselves today. Thus he embodies all that sinkies feel and are going through. Treated unfairly, discriminated against, thumbed down, insulted, embarrassed, undermined. If only the 60.1% read beyond the MSM, they would know how shitty their situation is and relate it to Dr Chee's life experience. He deserves the chance to represent the people because he has worked, suffered and has empathy for the common man.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he can write this book someday!! :biggrin:

Long_Walk_to_Freedom.jpg