• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

D'pristine

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, I was told by agent, as D'Prestine is service apartment, utility will be computed using commercial rate. Can anyone confirm? Advise needes urgently as I am talking to agent for potential purchase if a returned unit. I have 3 days to confirm.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, I was told by agent, as D'Prestine is service apartment, utility will be computed using commercial rate. Can anyone confirm? Advise needes urgently as I am talking to agent for potential purchase if a returned unit. I have 3 days to confirm.

yes normally that is true. service apartment maintenance fees higher than condo (residential) due to it being classified under commercial property. family have one in KL.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes normally that is true. service apartment maintenance fees higher than condo (residential) due to it being classified under commercial property. family have one in KL.

Oic.. maintenance fee higher.. utility bills higher... pay for carpark?

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
D prisine need you to rent the carpark. I think its free for 2 years...... u better ask the agent.

normal condo maintenance is 0.4 PSF + 10% (thats 0.04 PSF) as sinking fund.

zephyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the comprehensive answer!
The key advantage of DIBS is interest free during construction period. During this period, your developer will pay interest for you. The catch, purchase price typically 5% above price without DIBS.

Typically, you have to pay
10% after SPA done. All buyers paid around the same time
10% when/after ground level done. All buyers paid around the same time
Follow by structural of your unit done. From here onward.. the payment will be varies among buyers subjecting to your unit's level.the higher your unit are.. the later you will pay to develope and it also mean you will pay interest later than most.

Say a project has 40 level. All buyers will pay 20% around the same time.
If your unit are at level 2, You will definitely be the firat to pay 3rd 10% as your structural will be the first to complete. If your's are level 36, your third 10% will be the last batch to pay.

What does this means to you?
Assuming you pay 5% extra on top a 1 mil property. You will pay 50k extra to developer for DIBS SCHEME. In this case, your interest expense during the construction period will be fixed at 50k. If you are low floor and given the delay culture, DIBS WILL be a good option.

However, if you's are high floor/penthouse, your payment will be the very late becos by that time, the construction is almost nearing the end stage.. you will probaly pay between 30 to 40k subjecting to interest rate fluctuation and this amount is typically lower than the 50k amount. Caveat, fluctuations in exchange rate will affect the net saving too. But with the amount range between 30 to 40k, the impact will not be difference by alot.

Kksg2000

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I use d'pristine as a weekends home is since it is sofo? Would there be any time restriction to visit the tower in future? Is there a Kitchen for cooking in the floor plan?

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange.. contrary to what I understand, I thought D pristine maint fees are one of the cheapest? It is stated as RM0.15 psf.

it's near to legoland but I wonder why the take up rate is not good for this project. Is it because of the design or the fact that it will be crowded/jam-packed with people and cars when everything around it is completed?

Kksg2000

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please check there is no hda agreement in the s&p.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. poor marketing efforts
2. no rendering of unit interior
3. poor layout.

for specifics on how to improve sales, MCT will have to pay me a consultancy fee.

strange.. contrary to what I understand, I thought D pristine maint fees are one of the cheapest? It is stated as RM0.15 psf.

it's near to legoland but I wonder why the take up rate is not good for this project. Is it because of the design or the fact that it will be crowded/jam-packed with people and cars when everything around it is completed?

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good location don't need a lot of marketing. Look at the marketing for denga bay, you know. Interior design options will be available at a later stage. I agreed on the layout.

Last edited:

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not superb ? u are kidding yrself . why u think Singapore govt buy there ?

what do you mean by singapore govt buy there? please do more research on malaysia property. Good location doesn't need marketing so much... looks at pristine, HH, ecoworld, Afiniti Medini... Denga Bay?? 9000+ units alone for Denga garden, what the economic elements there? near CIQ2? if you bought there... Good Luck to you....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
if talking about location, danga bay quite good .. near to strait view where all the old bungalow, menteri besar hose is there, istana bukit serene is there. big new highway in front, next to CIQ. i believe location is superb too. however, that CG kind of mess it up by throwing 9000 unit at one go.