• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dotard had been counted eating 30K McDonald Crap burgers Yucks!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/...c-math-shows-just-how-staggering-that-is.html

This McDonald's Fan Just Ate His 30,000th Big Mac. The Math Shows Just How Staggering That Is
"This one is a biggie for me, something I have been looking forward to."
By Bill Murphy Jr.Executive editor of operations, Some Spider, and founder, ProGhostwriters.com@BillMurphyJr
getty_89764428_355838.jpg

I'll bet you can guess where Don Gorske celebrates his birthdays.

He celebrated another, more unique milestone yesterday, when he ate his 30,000th Big Mac at a McDonald's in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, which happens to be the same McDonald's he visited when he ate his first Big Mac back in 1972.

I suspect that means he's been McDonald's most loyal customer since well before at least half of the people who read this article were born. Heck, even the guy who invented Big Macs, and who died recently at age 98, said he only ate one a week.

But to understand just how devoted a fan Gorske is, I think we need to break out the calculator.

(Or yes, the calculator function on your phone. I'm not that old.)

We should point out two things first: that Gorske already holds the record for having eaten the most Big Macs; he crossed that threshold according to the Guinness people back in October.

And second, he has both "obsessive compulsive disorder and a meticulous memory," according to the FDL Reporter, a local newspaper that marked his milestone.

"While he has managed through the years to preserve and categorize most everything related to his Big Mac obsession, he did lose about 7,000 or so Styrofoam cartons that were damaged in a tornado that blew the soffits off his house on June 2, 1990," the paper reported.

I'll leave that part right there, since the environmental mess described did take place 28 years ago.

But it's an absurd number of Big Macs. To start with, eating 30,000 over 46 years would require eating 652 per year. And that in turn would work out to consuming 1.786 Big Macs every single day since the Nixon administration.

Indeed, Gorske reports that there have only been eight days during which he didn't eat a Big Mac that entire time: once because an intense snowstorm stopped him from reaching McDonald's, for example, and once on the day in 1988 when his mother died.

Also, given that each Big Mac has two 1.6-ounce beef patties, it means Gorske has eaten more than 6,000 pounds of beef, which might work out to (and this is the most grotesque thing I've ever calculated for an Inc.com article), about 10 cows.

Actually, as bad as that is, over 46 years I thought it might be higher. However, it would also mean 16.89 million calories.

Now age 64, Goerske is a retired prison guard, and he's as into Big Macs as ever.

In fact, after the little ceremony the local Mickey D's held for him, he got a second one to-go: number 30,001.

"Maybe I'll be eating it when I catch myself on the news," he said.

Published on: May 6, 2018

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...chael-wolff-fast-food-diet-coke-a8141396.html

Donald Trump eats McDonald's food to avoid being poisoned, claims new book

blank.gif

Click to follow
Indy/Life
It’s no secret that Donald Trump loves fast food.

We know that his go-to McDonald’s order is “two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted.”

We also know that he “never ate the bread” in his fast food binges.

What Donald Trump orders from McDonald's

But it was never clear exactly why the US President is so partial to a McDonald’s. Until now.

No, it’s not just because he loves salty, greasy food - it’s because Trump is afraid of being poisoned.

According to a new book, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, POTUS likes fast food because no one knows he’s going to be there so there’s no chance of anyone tampering with the food.

“He had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald’s — nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade,” writes author Michael Wolff, revealed in an excerpt of the book published by New York Magazine.

The book sheds light on a seemingly paranoid side to Trump’s personality.

What drinking 12 cans of Diet Coke a day is doing to Trump's body

Wolff claims that the President didn’t want White House staff touching anything in his room, “especially not his toothbrush.”

“He reprimanded the housekeeping staff for picking up his shirt from the floor,” says Wolff, adding that Trump reportedly said: “If my shirt is on the floor, it’s because I want it on the floor.”

Wolff also says that if the President wasn’t having dinner with Steve Bannon, he could likely be found in bed at 6.30pm, with a cheeseburger and three screens.

From there he would make calls to a small group of friends, “who charted his rising and falling levels of agitation through the evening and then compared notes with one another.”

At least knowing the burger was safe should’ve given Trump some comfort.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.businessinsider.sg/trump-loves-mcdonalds-afraid-of-being-poisoned-2018-1/?r=US&IR=T

Trump reportedly loves McDonald’s because he has a ‘longtime fear’ of being poisoned

Kate Taylor, Business Insider US
January 3, 2018
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to PrintPrint
57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0.png

Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump eats a meal from McDonald’s
Donald Trump for President

• President Trump’s McDonald’s obsession is linked to his “longtime fear of being poisoned,” reports Michael Wolff in his upcoming book on the Trump White House.
  • Trump’s love for fast food is well-documented, with his go-to order being two Big Macs, two Filet-o-Fish sandwiches, and a large chocolate shake.
  • The president also reportedly believes that McDonald’s is cleaner than many other restaurants.
A new detail about President Donald Trump’s McDonald’s obsession has been revealed.

Trump’s love for fast food is tied to fear of being poisoned, according to an excerpt from Michael Wolff’s ‘Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House’ published in New York Magazine on Wednesday.

Trump “had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald’s – nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade,” Wolff reports.

Trump’s adoration for fast food, especially McDonald’s, is well known. The president’s go-to McDonald’s order was two Big Macs, two Filet-o-Fish sandwiches, and a large chocolate shake, according to former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and top Trump campaign aide David Bossie.

5a4d1697cf698a253f8b462b.png

Trump’s regular McDonald’s order
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
“Like an amazing professional athlete who has a routine that they do all the time when they’re ready for a big game,” Trump “would consistently do the same things,” Lewandowski told Business Insider’s Allan Smith.

Trump has previously applauded fast-food chains for their cleanliness.

“One bad hamburger, you can destroy McDonald’s. One bad hamburger and you take Wendy’s and all these other places and they’re out of business,” Trump said at a 2016 town hall. “I like cleanliness, and I think you’re better off going there than maybe someplace that you have no idea where the food is coming from.”

• TAGS

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.businessinsider.sg/what-trump-eats-at-mcdonalds-2017-12/?r=US&IR=T

Trump’s McDonald’s order packs a whopping 2,500 calories — here’s what he gets

Hayley Peterson, Business Insider US
December 4, 2017
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to PrintPrint
57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0.jpg

President Donald Trump has a big appetite for McDonald’s.
Donald Trump for President

• President Donald Trump’s McDonald’s order contains “two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted,” according to a new book.
  • The order consists of nearly 2,500 calories, or about one day’s worth of food for a man his age.
President Donald Trump has a giant appetite for McDonald’s.

One of Trump’s favorite dinner orders at McDonald’s packs nearly 2,500 calories – more than a day’s worth of food for a man his age – according to a new book by two of his former campaign aides, Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie.

58cae5d1112f7060008b4957.jpg

Trump’s order contains two Big Mac burgers, according to a new book.
Hollis Johnson
Trump’s order at McDonald’s consists of “two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted,” the book says, according to The Washington Post.

A Big Mac has three pieces of bread, two meat patties, cheese, and “special sauce.” Each burger has 540 calories and 28 grams of fat.

The Filet-O-Fish sandwiches, which feature fried fish fillets, cheese, and tartar sauce, add another 820 calories and 40 grams of fat.

McDonald’s doesn’t have a “malted” shake, so Trump’s order is most likely a chocolate shake, which has 530 calories and 15 grams of fat.

Trump is also a fan of McDonald’s breakfast – he reportedly had Keith Schiller, his bodyguard and confidant, go to McDonald’s in the mornings during his campaign to grab him Egg McMuffins.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any samsters tried the new Hokkaido salmon burger? If the fish is from Hokkaido, it should be especially fresh.

hookaido-salmon-burger.png

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any samsters tried the new Hokkaido salmon burger? If the fish is from Hokkaido, it should be especially fresh.

hookaido-salmon-burger.png

All products and materials from Japan are full of Fukushima radiation. Especially food drinks Cosmetic and Condoms like OKAMOTO'S.

Used on yr LJ CB all gets cancer.