• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dont know which Mother Fucker Who inVented this Mother's Day thingy..

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have been a fiLLiaL son aLL these whiLes; there shouLdn't be any need for a Mother's Day
ceLebration !....

Businessman in the F&B want ppl to patronise them so they create Mother's day & Father's day!

Next one "Grand Father's Day" On 04 July same day as the great American day!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro go to setting can see liao:biggrin:

thank.it say hokkien ups...so i guess must be you.

some i see ...........
some i see tyiigfbbjkiyyt (red color)
some i see never be disappointed with a PAP. Be very disappointed (red color)
does these 3 refers to name or what?

i got 191 points can do what things? buy beer from ntuc?

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have been a fiLLiaL son aLL these whiLes; there shouLdn't be any need for a Mother's Day
ceLebration !....
ya, man! ...

if u haf been a fool all dese while, u dun nid 2 haf n all foolz day celebration! ...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for those whose mum still around better treat her well. don't be like me. last time seen my mum is 1 and half year ago and only spent 2 days with her. :(

i feel very guilty cos' my mother have me machiam don't have like that. since young till working life till now, i spent so much time outside. remember each time return from oversea trips, sure have all my favorite dishes like giam chai duck soup, assam fish, sambal prawns, steam promfet fish etc.

regardless what i do, she always very supportive even knowing i choose to stay in los. friends can have many, siblings and children also can have many, but mother only can have one.

here's an ah beng idiom, 难忘母恩. wishing all mothers a happy mothers day.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image.jpg.pagespeed.ce.u1abh3EtNB.jpg

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak kisses his Tun Rahah Noah's cheek as he spends time with her on Mothers Day. --fotoBERNAMA
(Tun Rahah binti Tan Sri Mohammad Noah (born 1933) is the widow of former Malaysian Prime Minister Tun Abdul Razak and the mother of current Prime Minister Najib Razak.)​

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those whose mum still around better treat her well. don't be like me. last time seen my mum is 1 and half year ago and only spent 2 days with her. :(

i feel very guilty cos' my mother have me machiam don't have like that. since young till working life till now, i spent so much time outside. remember each time return from oversea trips, sure have all my favorite dishes like giam chai duck soup, assam fish, sambal prawns, steam promfet fish etc.

regardless what i do, she always very supportive even knowing i choose to stay in los. friends can have many, siblings and children also can have many, but mother only can have one.

here's an ah beng idiom, 难忘母恩. wishing all mothers a happy mothers day.

if you feel guilty, as least you earned my respect.
some ill treat their mother,feel no sense of guilt..no respect for them.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont know why. suddenly miss mum's nagging. nag me dont drink so much. nag me dont smoke so much. nag me dont outside luan luan lai.

sianz.