• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dont know which Mother Fucker Who inVented this Mother's Day thingy..

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a wise mother. Instead of you treating her good on one day, now you have to treat her good on 365 days.

From Wikipaedia:

The modern holiday of Mother's Day was first celebrated in 1908, when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother in Grafton, West Virginia. She then began a campaign to make "Mother's Day" a recognized holiday in the United States.

I am lucky. Many years ago I bought a gift for my mom and she told me not to waste money on such commercial programs saying how I treat her day to day is more important than all the gifts, meals, flowers on that one stupid day. I love my mom for having that wisdom.

Cheers!

Ultŕaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg.pagespeed.ce.u1abh3EtNB.jpg

"I missed kissing a Mongolian sob sob"

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kinship is not measure by $$$.
wtf if you were missing everyday but only appear on mother day?

there comes another qns. why some men treat their wife's mother as their mother but their mother they seems to forget?