• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald J Trump told his supporters on Fox News to go and get the Vaccine. Big blowback.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU: Trump

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...trump-covid-vaccine-antivax-fox-b1818211.html

Donald Trump tells his anti-vax supporters they should still get the Covid vaccine on Fox

‘It’s a great vaccine, it’s a safe vaccine and it’s something that works’

Josh Marcus
San Francisco
13 hours ago
13 comments

Donald Trump has told his supporters, many of whom he acknowledge are hostile to the idea of vaccines, that they should still get vaccinated against Covid.
“I would recommend it,” he told Maria Bartiromo of Fox News, in one of his first interviews since leaving office. “I would recommend it to a lot of people who don’t want to get it, and a lot of those people voted for me frankly. But again, we have our freedoms, and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also.”

“But it’s a great vaccine, it’s a safe vaccine and it’s something that works,” he added.

Mr Trump and former first lady Melania Trump were both vaccinated in January, but didn’t reveal that fact to the public until March, after the former president had left office. At the CPAC political conference, Mr Trump said, “Everyone should go get your shot,” and The New York Times later confirmed he had been vaccinated.

Still, recent polling reveals there’s a stark partisan divide when it comes to getting the jab. According to a recent CBS poll, Republicans were more than three times as likely as Democrats to say they won’t be getting vaccinated.

President Biden has said getting buy-in from prominent community members like doctors and faith leaders is more important than support from his predecessor.

I discussed it with my team, and they say the thing that has more impact than anything Trump would say to the MAGA [Make America Great Again] folks is what the local doctor, what the local preachers, what the local people in the community say,” he said on Monday at the White House.

The former president has been uncommonly quiet since the Biden administration began, but during his conversation on Fox, he opened up on a number of issues, railing against the new president’s immigration agenda, not committing to running for president again in 2024, and insisting, as he often has, that he hasn’t gotten enough credit for his efforts to develop the coronavirus vaccine.

“It’s really saving our country, and really saving the world,” he said.

Additionally, he repeated his false claim that pharmaceutical companies waited to announce the development of a Covid vaccine until after the November election, and also argued that a Covid vaccine would’ve “never happened” without his urging.

“They wanted to announce it sometime after the election,” Mr Trump said. “I think most people knew that we pretty much had the vaccine.”
The subject of the border, and Mr Biden’s immigration agenda was a major topic as well. The ex-president argued that his policies were “working better than they’ve ever seen” at the border, whereas Mr Biden’s immigration agenda was responsible for the recent influx in young border-crossers.

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...trump-covid-vaccine-antivax-fox-b1818211.html

Donald Trump tells his anti-vax supporters they should still get the Covid vaccine on Fox

Josh Marcus
San Francisco
13 hours ago
13 comments

Donald Trump has told his supporters, many of whom he acknowledge are hostile to the idea of vaccines, that they should still get vaccinated against Covid.
“I would recommend it,” he told Maria Bartiromo of Fox News, in one of his first interviews since leaving office. “I would recommend it to a lot of people who don’t want to get it, and a lot of those people voted for me frankly. But again, we have our freedoms, and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also.”

“But it’s a great vaccine, it’s a safe vaccine and it’s something that works,” he added.

Mr Trump and former first lady Melania Trump were both vaccinated in January, but didn’t reveal that fact to the public until March, after the former president had left office. At the CPAC political conference, Mr Trump said, “Everyone should go get your shot,” and The New York Times later confirmed he had been vaccinated.

Still, recent polling reveals there’s a stark partisan divide when it comes to getting the jab. According to a recent CBS poll, Republicans were more than three times as likely as Democrats to say they won’t be getting vaccinated.

President Biden has said getting buy-in from prominent community members like doctors and faith leaders is more important than support from his predecessor.

I discussed it with my team, and they say the thing that has more impact than anything Trump would say to the MAGA [Make America Great Again] folks is what the local doctor, what the local preachers, what the local people in the community say,” he said on Monday at the White House.

The former president has been uncommonly quiet since the Biden administration began, but during his conversation on Fox, he opened up on a number of issues, railing against the new president’s immigration agenda, not committing to running for president again in 2024, and insisting, as he often has, that he hasn’t gotten enough credit for his efforts to develop the coronavirus vaccine.

Additionally, he repeated his false claim that pharmaceutical companies waited to announce the development of a Covid vaccine until after the November election, and also argued that a Covid vaccine would’ve “never happened” without his urging.

“They wanted to announce it sometime after the election,” Mr Trump said. “I think most people knew that we pretty much had the vaccine.”
The subject of the border, and Mr Biden’s immigration agenda was a major topic as well. The ex-president argued that his policies were “working better than they’ve ever seen” at the border, whereas Mr Biden’s immigration agenda was responsible for the recent influx in young border-crossers.

This is good news. Part of the problems with denialism lies within an envelope of fear. When you hear someone say they are unwilling to get vaccinated, they are actually saying they are afraid. Here in Singapore this is a big problem as the Government has a long historical policy of using fear based policy to control the populace.

The fear of the vaccine can be anything, from needles, to having a new substance injected into their bodies. Of course, this is misplaced as countless, numbers have already been inoculated safely and nothing has happened to tens of millions of people.

This announcement by the previous White House occupant will now force those who are afraid to face their fears. We applaud this action. If you feel afraid, know you are not alone and we can help you with vaccinations.

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joe Biden may ‘need Trump’s help’ for vaccine rollout
•Mar 16, 2021

US President Joe Biden may be wondering whether he “needs Donald Trump’s help” now, according to Sky News host Andrew Bolt. It comes as there is a “significant portion” of the US population which is “still skeptical of the vaccine,” says Sky News Washington Correspondent Annelise Nielsen. Discussing the issue, Ms Nielsen said one of the things which could “really bring over that portion of the population” would be to give more credit to former US President Donald Trump on the vaccine rollout. “But Joe Biden’s really stepped away from that, he’s been asked about it before, he kind of took aim at Donald Trump on social media,” she said. “There is a real missed chance there for bringing people into the fold that otherwise just simply might not get it.”

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

Josh Marcus
San Francisco
13 hours ago
13 comments

Oh so now go and get the vaccine, why? asshole.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joe Biden may ‘need Trump’s help’ for vaccine rollout
•Mar 16, 2021

US President Joe Biden may be wondering whether he “needs Donald Trump’s help” now, according to Sky News host Andrew Bolt. It comes as there is a “significant portion” of the US population which is “still skeptical of the vaccine,” says Sky News Washington Correspondent Annelise Nielsen. Discussing the issue, Ms Nielsen said one of the things which could “really bring over that portion of the population” would be to give more credit to former US President Donald Trump on the vaccine rollout. “But Joe Biden’s really stepped away from that, he’s been asked about it before, he kind of took aim at Donald Trump on social media,” she said. “There is a real missed chance there for bringing people into the fold that otherwise just simply might not get it.”
:FU:

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
We do not understand why our messiah Trump is saying this. We are consulting with Q how to proceed. As many of you know, we helped Trump win election in 2016 by asking the Russians to influence the elections. We asked FBI director Comey to announce Hilary Clinton was to be investigated 3 weeks prior to election day. This was all perfectly orchestrated so Trump could win.

Our messiah Trump delivered the Pandemic to us. We asked the Chinese to release the virus so we can depopulate the earth. There are too many people. People were enjoying the fruits of their labors. We resented the peace and prosperity we saw during the Obama Administration. Disgusting.

So we were overjoyed when our Trump mishandled the Pandemic, killed many and destroyed whole families, and asked his followers to inject bleach into their veins. We were happy to see death, darkness, riots, and a breakdown of law and order. This is our goal.

The vaccines are a threat. The vaccines are a liberal leftist attempt to regain control and return us to normalcy. Who wants that? We prefer to sit around and feel sorry for ourselves.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Josh Marcus
San Francisco
13 hours ago
13 comments

So this means what? garhment already said vaccine is safe what

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, by one metric, the number of those who have the jab is over 400,000,000 people. And they seem perfectly fine to me :cool:

But this is telling as the 2x impeached one term disgraced ex President tries to downplay the Pandemic. He has many supporters so now they dont know which direction to run, like a headless chicken :tongue::tongue::tongue:

this is why we cant have nice things. Too many stupid people.

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is why we cant have nice things. Too many stupid people.

We will find you and silence you. Our messiah Trump will never ever try to promote the vaccines. We want more deaths, not less. How dare you even suggest Trump attempted to help people? Disgusting.

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will find you and silence you. Our messiah Trump will never ever try to promote the vaccines. We want more deaths, not less. How dare you even suggest Trump attempted to help people? Disgusting.

You are a very sick person. We have alerted the authorities to apprehend you and bring you in by force, as you are a threat to society.

10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a very sick person. We have alerted the authorities to apprehend you and bring you in by force, as you are a threat to society.

10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747

We will sacrifice you on our altars. Stay away from Q. Q will lead us back into the darkness. Any attempt to help people will fail. You doctors are the first to die.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will sacrifice you on our altars. Stay away from Q. Q will lead us back into the darkness. Any attempt to help people will fail. You doctors are the first to die.

So now doctors are bad? When I feel sick what should I do? You cults just watch Fox News all day and you wonder why you cant function?