• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iraq War veteran in his late 30s claims COVID vaccine gave him condition that causes full body paralysis, with medical records updated to say vaccine

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Iraq War veteran in his late 30s claims COVID vaccine gave him condition that causes full body paralysis, with medical records updated to say vaccine injury is cause after doctors tried to blame it on flu.​

• Drew - who prefers not to share his surname - is from Minnesota and claims he was a 'healthy' 36-year-old before receiving the vaccine
  • He claims that two doses back in April 2021 left him hospitalized with full body paralysis caused by Guillaine-Barre syndrome
An Iraq War veteran has claimed the Covid-19 vaccine made him develop Guillain-Barre Syndrome causing full body paralysis and leaving him with nerve damage.

Drew - who prefers not to share his last name - says he was an 'otherwise healthy 36-year-old' before he received the mRNA Pfizer vaccine in April 2021.

After two doses, he says he started experiencing 'cold/flu symptoms' which 'turned to numbness, tingling' and then to 'complete paralysis within weeks'.
He says he was hospitalized and diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome, a very rare progressive nerve disorder that can cause total body paralysis in serious cases. Most people make a full recovery.

He says doctors did not link his illness to the vaccine at first, but claims his medical records have now been updated to show he had a 'vaccine injury.' DailyMail.com has requested to see a copy of said records.

81509939-13106445-image-a-4_1708472559184.jpg

Drew says he was hospitalized with full-body paralysis after receiving the Pfizer vaccine in April 2021

81509935-13106445-image-a-5_1708472597103.jpg

He said even two and a half years on he still struggles to work and has nerve damage leaving him in pain

Now back at home, Drew says he is raising awareness of vaccine side effects and says he 'still can't walk without assistance'.

Drew signed up for the army straight after high school and shortly after was deployed in Operation Iraqi Freedom.

On a fundraising page for his medical bills, it says: 'After a four year break in service he wanted to continue to serve his country and community in the MN, enlisting in the National Guard. 'Then in 2018, he was deployed again, this time to Kuwait/Middle East.'

After that he retired from the army and took a job in sales just in time for the birth of his son. Then he says he got a call from Veterans Affairs encouraging him to get the vaccine and telling him 'it would prevent illness and prevent transmission to elderly mother.' He told Alpha News: 'It was done in the atrium … they had some cubicles, and I just went in, sat down and got it. There wasn’t a lot of information. They weren’t really telling me anything.

'It was just kind of like the basic training assembly line for vaccines on deployment.'

He said he had flu-like symptoms for a few days which then turned to 'numbness, tingling, my hands, my feet, my toes'.
He ignored the symptoms, putting them down to stress - but then he said within a few days he could barely move anything.

81509937-13106445-image-a-6_1708472629069.jpg

Drew served in the army and claims he was 'encouraged' to receive the vaccine by Veterans Affairs

At first he thought he had Covid-19, but when he was hospitalized, he says he was diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome.

He says he had to learn how to breathe, eat and walk again. Two and a half years later he said he is still dealing with the effects, telling Alpha News: 'I still have it in my face. As you can tell, if you’ve seen pictures, video of me, before I was running races and leading missions and speaking to two-star generals on a weekly basis.

81509933-13106445-He_has_a_job_in_sales_and_says_he_is_campaigning_to_raise_awaren-a-1_1708473094084.jpg

He has a job in sales and says he is campaigning to raise awareness of what he claims are vaccine side effects

'It’s completely changed. I feel like I’m in somebody else’s body now that I can’t control. I’m in constant pain, nerve pain, neuropathy, immobile, unless I have assistive devices.

'I have ankle foot orthotics that wrap around my legs and go underneath the sole of my foot and the shoe in order to stand upright and hobble around.'

He claims it took a year for doctors to make a link between his condition and the vaccine

He said: 'I laid in the hospital bed for months waiting for answers, since it wasn’t COVID.

81509941-13106445-image-a-8_1708472711992.jpg

He said it took months for the doctors to make a link between the vaccine and his illness

'Because they tested me constantly … I was waiting for somebody to come in and really give me honest answers about getting a vaccine and they have this happening, but nobody was connecting the dots there.'

He said doctors 'weren't willing' to discuss the vaccine, but told AlphaNews his records have now been updated to show he has a vaccine injury.

DailyMail.com has not seen said medical records.

On his fundraiser Drew said he is 'determined to serve any way he can to help his fellow Americans and others on the side of freedom and liberty.'

81509931-13106445-image-a-9_1708472738073.jpg

He is now back at home and is fundraising for his medical bills.