• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does this freaks you out?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it really important to your spiritual growth to know if the earth revolves around the sun or the other way round? why worry about extra-terresterals if we don't get ourselves right first?

isn't it interesting that during the Martin Luther's Church Reformation corresponds to the discovery of this theory by Corpenicus?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

so god can be wrong as well for he does not know that the earth moves round the sun.

now you are telling me to believe in that idiot THAT IS SO DUMB? WHAT MORE SPIRTUALLY

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

so god can be wrong as well for he does not know that the earth moves round the sun.

now you are telling me to believe in that idiot THAT IS SO DUMB? WHAT MORE SPIRTUALLY

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

see what i mean?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
no! dun want to screw up my blanes lah, i know it will confused me even more

look at your postings, you are really disturbed, where is your peace?......:biggrin:

i never said i was mentally sound.
all great minds have 1 thing in common. loose in the screw up the head.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
can you explain if there is a corresponding relationship between the religious faith of a country to its voting pattern?

majority of SGP == buddhism.
PAP majority == 66.6%

PAP will continue to rule.

what are you smoking? since when does religious faiths has any bearings on voting patterns? :confused:

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, you can try me on my knowledge of the bible horny stories. if you wanna have a go at it again:biggrin: i bloody go to the fucking church 5 years to learn about all your craps just for the fun of it. ok i lied, xtain girls are hot.

Thats true, its the only reason i go to church as well.

You forgot to mention HORNY!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
your sampling size is too small.

granted my sampling size is small, what about the number of Buddhists found in Potong Pasir and Hougang? you mean there's a larger number of non-Buddhists in that area?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
because you cannot manage any size bigger

maybe char siew can do much better than you :biggrin:

i tell you guys, you cannot break away from the bonds of PAP if you guys are still bonded to idols!

pap will win by reduced majority in this coming election! :biggrin:

the S&M continues!

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you jump into a toilet bowl, i assure you will get instant enlightenment,

or join e x'tians, easier, just believe, donate 10% of your pay and reserve a place in paradise to string a few harps.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koran, a bad translation/silly continuation of the Torah also promises virgins in paradise to martyrs (those who kill women and children e.g. 9/11)