• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Want This Woman?

nic

Alfrescian
Loyal
What she says may not be what she means... she might have alot of other stricter criteria...

royster79

Alfrescian
Loyal
What she says may not be what she means... she might have alot of other stricter criteria...

haha... During interviews, girls always say their expectation not high... No need to be rich... No need to be yandao... No need this and that... But in reality, they want everything..:confused:

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

She seems to forget that she isn't the only one left on earth choosing her beau..

She must also remember the knife cuts both ways in that her Mr Right is also screening and choosing his Miss Right.

Furthermore, what's make her think having babies is easy. You want, you get..? How does she know she can bear babies in the first place..

Cheers!

Agree. So, knowing her for what she is now, Sammyboy brothers here should just date her for short term screw. When you're done bonking her, drop her. She'll be back on the news again spouting the same things.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

She seems to forget that she isn't the only one left on earth choosing her beau..

She must also remember the knife cuts both ways in that her Mr Right is also screening and choosing his Miss Right.

Furthermore, what's make her think having babies is easy. You want, you get..? How does she know she can bear babies in the first place..

Cheers!

You're right. Mr. RIGHT has many choices of good gals, and obviously she's not one of them.

Fact of life.. the Mr/Miss NOT-SO-RIGHTS have to do the searching. If you're Mr/Miss RIGHT, people search for you. :biggrin:

matrix

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree with wat she said
it is so true things go horribly wrong when u try to control or change the other partner
idea of having a stable job is very vague
civil service job paying $1800 a mth is tat stable or what?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just read in the Chinese "Wan Pao" that you can fly to China (Shenzhen)to choose your bride for S$999.

4 days 3 night trip
Stay in 3 star hotel
Will pick provide pickup from Airport to Hotel and vice versa
20 times matchmaking (selection) opportunities, location at Hotel, no out of town travelling required. Pick and select at the comfort of the hotel.

Forget about all this Singapore women requirements.........asking for the sky, I might add.

peppyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just read in the Chinese "Wan Pao" that you can fly to China (Shenzhen)to choose your bride for S$999.

4 days 3 night trip
Stay in 3 star hotel
Will pick provide pickup from Airport to Hotel and vice versa
20 times matchmaking (selection) opportunities, location at Hotel, no out of town travelling required. Pick and select at the comfort of the hotel.

Forget about all this Singapore women requirements.........asking for the sky, I might add.

Bro,

Don't make me happy leh..

True or not, just $999 including hotel accomodation and two-way transfer ? Like that I may just give it a try. Peppyboy wants to be Peppyman leow.. :biggrin:

Bro, I cannot read chinese. Can you let me know the company name that arrange this for $999.. ? :p

Cheers!

peppyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree with wat she said
it is so true things go horribly wrong when u try to control or change the other partner
idea of having a stable job is very vague
civil service job paying $1800 a mth is tat stable or what?

Bro,

What she meant when she said a stable job and no need to hold back a bill until the next pay day, she is basically looking for a man with a 5-digit salary a month. Now how many of us average workers earn that much these days.. ? :(

Cheers!

peppyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right. Mr. RIGHT has many choices of good gals, and obviously she's not one of them.

Fact of life.. the Mr/Miss NOT-SO-RIGHTS have to do the searching. If you're Mr/Miss RIGHT, people search for you. :biggrin:

Bro,

How true !

If Mr Right has pick his Miss Right, she wouldn't have been giving this interview.. haha !!
hilarious.gif

peppyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. So, knowing her for what she is now, Sammyboy brothers here should just date her for short term screw. When you're done bonking her, drop her. She'll be back on the news again spouting the same things.

Bro,

What do you mean after bonking her, drop her..

Cannot!
nono.gif

After bonking her, pass her around to other sammyboy brothers. Don't waste..
naughty.gif

Cheers!