• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think that this Thai Girl is pretty? Would you date her?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You want your mother to serve her Chee buy in Thailand.. You are very good to your mother.

Dear all, please pardon our jiu hu kia Tonychat as he spends his childhood in that kind of environment in jiu hu.

So he assumes that every mothers are same same as his mother :oIo::oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear all, please pardon our jiu hu kia Tonychat as he spends his childhood in that kind of environment in jiu hu.

So he assumes that every mothers are same same as his mother :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Dear all, Pls pardon our papib sinkie eshit69 here.
He is the type of Sinkie which cause your unhappy situation in sinkieland.

He is an example of someone who sell his soul to the PAP for personal gain in the expense of all people in Sinkieland.

A sinkie who only care about his own benefit, be it in work or business for profit only for himself. He does not care about the people in your country but spend his time uplifting the agenda of his PAP master.

Why would a human being behaves like that.. It is because he is weak and a coward. He could not earn a living by himself and need to sell his. Soul in order to have an edge in life.

Every sinkie should do some reflection if you behave like that, or behave like eshit69. If you are, then you will know in your heart that you are the cause of the injustice that is prevailing in your sinkieland.

I would suggest you mend your ways and be a real human being or just kill yourself instantly. Because you are a liability in the human race.

Such behaviour is highly despised in a real first world country.

I am doing my charity in raising the awareness of such behaviour which I called it the sinkie behaviour.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear all, Pls pardon our papib sinkie eshit69 here.
He is the type of Sinkie which cause your unhappy situation in sinkieland.

He is an example of someone who sell his soul to the PAP for personal gain in the expense of all people in Sinkieland.

A sinkie who only care about his own benefit, be it in work or business for profit only for himself. He does not care about the people in your country but spend his time uplifting the agenda of his PAP master.

Why would a human being behaves like that.. It is because he is weak and a coward. He could not earn a living by himself and need to sell his. Soul in order to have an edge in life.

Every sinkie should do some reflection if you behave like that, or behave like eshit69. If you are, then you will know in your heart that you are the cause of the injustice that is prevailing in your sinkieland.

I would suggest you mend your ways and be a real human being or just kill yourself instantly. Because you are a liability in the human race.

Such behaviour is highly despised in a real first world country.

I am doing my charity in raising the awareness of such behaviour which I called it the sinkie behaviour.

So he assumes that everybody is him and his UMNO masters :oIo::oIo::oIo: