• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think taking half an hour to one hour to wash up after cooking at home is a waste of time?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely oh dear, no wonder you were talking about cancer, look at your clog..
Please get your Bangla boyboy to flush all your holes please, dirty gurl.

Pipe-descaling-before-and-after.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
waste of water too. that’s why in sg it’s better to makan at hawker center. less than $6.9 for a meal and drink, return tray, and just walk away. otherwise, 69 minutes wasted from posting crap on sbf.
Ya I suay chee always meet lots of crap in life. 1000000x of others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just stick the food in the oven. Marinated Chicken with potatoes or pumpkin. Forget frying.its messy.
Ya frying means cleaning the countertop more difficult. But oven is not something that i always have. Only cleaned it up last month because so dirty after all these years of tenancy and when I was a tenant, either I don’t have an oven or I don’t even dare to use the oven much because of the cleaning needed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cleaning actually can relief some stress.
It’s true for my jb condo with no kitchen windows but not true here with 窝囊废mad bully dogs persecuting me at kitchen with whistling, loud knocks from above, throw extremely loud objects into rubbish chute etc to target you washing at the kitchen sink with windows and open yard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If whole family 4 to 6 pax eat, 30 to 40 mins clean up is worth it. If alone or two pax, buy back eat much easier and cheaper.
Ya for most people is like that. Only I suay chee Kena targeted by Malaysians working in spore and boycott the economy rice stalls or whatever stalls that whistled so my choice is limited.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economies of scale dictate that cooking meals at home for a bigger family is cheaper, healthier and more nutritious. Cooking for a single person or couple is quite an effort when you consider the preparation and washing up thereafter.
Ya single only can eat the Angmoh way eat sandwich otherwise so troublesome indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on how many people ate the home-cooked food. If it's one or two persons, one hour is far too long. :wink::eek::tongue:
Ya i definitely took one hour to wash up when cooking in my jb condo without dishwasher. I used to have a dishwasher in jb but broke down already.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need to take so long? Even 5 persons only took me 5 mins the most.
Per plate or bowl os only 30 secs so it's very easy to count.

What the hell did you cook?

10 course dinner? Lol
Where got so fast? Yesterday I timed it just washing a frying pan with cover and two strainers and cleaned up the L shaped counter top from stove to sink area took me 20 minutes. Another 6 minutes to fill up my manual dishwasher so at least 26 minutes and that’s excluding the rinsing of plates before put into dishwasher and time to arrange and rearrange plates and cups and cutlery so as to squeeze in as much as possible into my mini dishwasher.