• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think taking half an hour to one hour to wash up after cooking at home is a waste of time?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
waste of water too. that’s why in sg it’s better to makan at hawker center. less than $6.9 for a meal and drink, return tray, and just walk away. otherwise, 69 minutes wasted from posting crap on sbf.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If whole family 4 to 6 pax eat, 30 to 40 mins clean up is worth it. If alone or two pax, buy back eat much easier and cheaper.
Economies of scale dictate that cooking meals at home for a bigger family is cheaper, healthier and more nutritious. Cooking for a single person or couple is quite an effort when you consider the preparation and washing up thereafter.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waste of time in my opinion, especially if you don't have this time. I have a shower or a bath every evening anyways, what is the point to spend one hour after cooking for that. What if i cook three times a day? Do i need extra three hours a day for that? When do i have time for the family, work or friends then? I agree to give more work to the thesis services https://academized.com/thesis-writing-service, that is absolutely fine, still three hours a day it is a little too much in my opinion. Self care is definitely important, but that is a little ridiculous.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Depends on how many people ate the home-cooked food. If it's one or two persons, one hour is far too long. :wink::eek::tongue:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or is it a good investment in time to get good health and good lifespan?
Why need to take so long? Even 5 persons only took me 5 mins the most.
Per plate or bowl os only 30 secs so it's very easy to count.

What the hell did you cook?

10 course dinner? Lol

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deary, you should go raw, skip the cooking and washing. Your big mouth should be able to fit a few cucumbers. They are good for you. :thumbsup:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Washing hai daily at 4am is it a waste of time after having gangbang?
Deary, I just saw a Bangla with a spray jet washing the void deck, I reckon he can moonlight to give Gin a 4am flush?

Gin can always throw in a BBBJ in return, he can hose down her throat with his jet again afterwards to dislodge those old calcified stains.

Last edited: