• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think taking half an hour to one hour to wash up after cooking at home is a waste of time?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where got so fast? Yesterday I timed it just washing a frying pan with cover and two strainers and cleaned up the L shaped counter top from stove to sink area took me 20 minutes. Another 6 minutes to fill up my manual dishwasher so at least 26 minutes and that’s excluding the rinsing of plates before put into dishwasher and time to arrange and rearrange plates and cups and cutlery so as to squeeze in as much as possible into my mini dishwasher.
Okay now I got to go do my washing for dinner today. Need to wash the oven baking dish for baking fish and rice cooker pot and mini pot for boiling broccoli. The first two need to be washed by hand and the mini pot I will try to squeeze into the dishwasher. I also got few cups to wash everyday. Plates for eating fruits etc

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where got so fast? Yesterday I timed it just washing a frying pan with cover and two strainers and cleaned up the L shaped counter top from stove to sink area took me 20 minutes. Another 6 minutes to fill up my manual dishwasher so at least 26 minutes and that’s excluding the rinsing of plates before put into dishwasher and time to arrange and rearrange plates and cups and cutlery so as to squeeze in as much as possible into my mini dishwasher.
So slow.. I think you go jump here better la...

red-sea-countries-map.jpg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s like a hope but not always true better for health. Ultimately it’s in the genes.
Sadly, as you rightly pointed out, most health conditions are dictated by our genes. I know of several relatives and friends afflicted with lung cancer even though they never smoked a cigarette in their lives and aren't married to a smoker. I guess our duty to ourselves is to control what we are able to, and leave the rest to God.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read the update at 4.22am it means as usual at 4am she wash up her hai after her business ended, then change to night gown.
In this world, who will wash their hai daily at 4am then change to night gown besides a chicken prostitute?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read the update at 4.22am it means as usual at 4am she wash up her hai after her business ended, then change to night gown.
Deary, 3.34am in kitchen update, if she's still banging on the counter top or dining table and moaning loudly, she's unlikely to hear the knocks. I suspect she close legs early last night.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She needs to go back JB and check on her whorehouse; timing is good as can avoid the daily school holiday jam.