• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know who is your father ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shame on you Christian !! You are ungrateful bastard !!

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Delusional people , don't you see ?

I could today , start on a path and become a priest and lead a church just like yours and use your willingness to believe to pay my way through life . I would say the exact same things as your preacher does . In my hand you would find the exact same storybook . I would write powerful sermons that will bring you to tears and you will give me your money . I could start my own televangelist program and smile as I take millions of ppl money .

You wouldn't be able to tell I was an atheist .
How do you know your religious leader has not done the same ?

People like this have been doing this for thousands of years , since long before your god .

Think about it .

Were the proponents of Greek gods lying ? Were the pagan roman priests lying ? Were the Assyrian priests lying ?
Koresh ? Hale bop ? Guyanan punch ?

Did the richness , history and grandeur of Egyptian gods make then any less false ?
What has been true about every religion that you now know is false is that a small number of people profited from the people's willingness to believe .

This is true of your religion now .
As long as you are willing to believe , there will be a religion to help you part with your money and reality .

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bible was created when christainudity became the religion of the roman empire.

a earthly king joined forces with the priests of the heavenly kingdom of god and together
proclaimed the god's great plan for mankind.

the christian myth is an unfinished epic.
the story begins with the creation of the world, spans human history ,
and ends in apocalyptic destruction of the world.
believers are promised eternal life in heaven.
those who don't accept the plan will go to hell.
this myth is based on the bible, a collection of texts that begins
with genesis and ends with the apocalypse of john.

the texts that recount the history before the appearance of christ are
known as old testament. the new testament tells of the coming of christ.

the old testament is composed of archaic jewish scriptures. the new
testament consists of apostolic gospels and letters , but it also
includes the acts of the apostles , a first chapter of the christain history
and the apocalypse of john, a vision of the grand finale.

between the apostolic acts and the apocalyptic ending , there is room
for adding other chapters to the history of christendom and the church

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reply me, I might help u find your REAL father, punisher! Hahaaaaaaaaaaa.........alternatively, u might want to ask your mom first, that might help cushion the shock! Seriously...wuhahaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Quick!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Reply me, I might help u find your REAL father, punisher! Hahaaaaaaaaaaa.........alternatively, u might want to ask your mom first, that might help cushion the shock! Seriously...wuhahaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Quick!

Thankyou for showing us here how a Buddhist should behave :wink: you should give up your family to attain enlightenment !! Whahhah

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankyou for showing us here how a Buddhist should behave :wink: you should give up your family to attain enlightenment !! Whahhah

Wuhahhaaaa, who tell u I'm a Buddhist or Christian???? Delusional low life, perception will always delude u....Haaaaaaa. Did u check with yr mom who's your REAL father is????? Delusion low life n lost SOB. Be nice with ppl here, I might help locate your father, THE REAL ONE! Hahaaaaaa!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahhaaaa, who tell u I'm a Buddhist or Christian???? Delusional low life, perception will always delude u....Haaaaaaa. Did u check with yr mom who's your REAL father is????? Delusion low life n lost SOB. Be nice with ppl here, I might help locate your father, THE REAL ONE! Hahaaaaaa!!!

If you are not religious , you won't troll me :wink: you must be hurt by my post :wink: you mean father got real or fake ? So whose your real and fake father :wink: . I pity your mother cheeby hole .. Kana gangbang until you don't know whose your father :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaaaa!! U mean u found your real father??? Hahaaaaaaa, don't be so sure, check w your mom first, hahaaaaaaa!!!!!

Idiot .. Re read my post carefully before rely :wink: whahahahha . You mother here mother there , you miss your mother milk is it ? Whahhahaha

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are not religious , you won't troll me :wink: you must be hurt by my post :wink: you mean father got real or fake ? So whose your real and fake father :wink: . I pity your mother cheeby hole .. Kana gangbang until you don't know whose your father :wink:

OMG! U r hurt? Actually, I am your f.............wuuhahahaaaa!!!!!!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are my Fart ? Whahahahah idiot :wink: F stand for fart too :wink: whahahahhaa ... Having fun with you is so shiok :wink:

Wuhahaaaaaa, u enjoy rite, old gay?! Not me! I'm straight. Take your gay religion somewhere else, u filthy old faggot!!! Wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!! By the way, F don't stand for Fart...that's why u r illiterate! Wuhahaaaa!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaa, u enjoy rite, old gay?! Not me! I'm straight. Take your gay religion somewhere else, u filthy old faggot!!! Wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!! By the way, F don't stand for Fart...that's why u r illiterate! Wuhahaaaa!!!

Whahhahah trying to explain now F don't stand for fart ? Whahhahaha .. Mai kancheong :wink: yes we know when you see old man naked your lanjiao will be straight :wink: don't have to tell us you are straight leh .. Even your own lau bu knows .. :wink: Whahahahaha did you play with their nipples using your tongue as a brush

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahhahah trying to explain now F don't stand for fart ? Whahhahaha .. Mai kancheong :wink: yes we know when you see old man naked your lanjiao will be straight :wink: don't have to tell us you are straight leh .. Even your own lau bu knows .. :wink: Whahahahaha did you play with their nipples using your tongue as a brush

Waah, baiting me........wuhahaaaaaaaaaa. Experience old ugly gay faggot, u KNOW when u see an old man naked??? Like that u stand??? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Low class cheap faggot. NOW, everyone has a very clear picture of u. No wonder your mom warn me just now. Tsk, tsk, tsk.....peep at your mom and imagining others...low class life form.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Waah, baiting me........wuhahaaaaaaaaaa. Experience old ugly gay faggot, u KNOW when u see an old man naked??? Like that u stand??? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Low class cheap faggot. NOW, everyone has a very clear picture of u. No wonder your mom warn me just now. Tsk, tsk, tsk.....peep at your mom and imagining others...low class life form.

How to bait you when I don't put a long thick cock at the hook yet :wink: whahhahah . So " F " stand for what ? Why stop explaining Liao ? Whahhaha :wink: now your delusion is getting worst !! Did you imagine your lau bu is actually your ............LAU PEH !!! :wink: whahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahha !!!!! By the way , your lau bu should put sand in her cheeby hole so that the crabs feel at home !! Chow cheeby !! Whahahahahaa .

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to bait you when I don't put a long thick cock at the hook yet :wink: whahhahah . So " F " stand for what ? Why stop explaining Liao ? Whahhaha :wink: now your delusion is getting worst !! Did you imagine your lau bu is actually your ............LAU PEH !!! :wink: whahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahha !!!!! By the way , your lau bu should put sand in her cheeby hole so that the crabs feel at home !! Chow cheeby !! Whahahahahaa .

Wah....short finger now want to talk big, wuhahaaaaa!!!!!!!! According to science, u will remain short n thin. That drink don't help......before u stand it ends, wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!