• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know Goh meng seng saves WP from crisis in 2006?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11817185_10206311117950013_57825846869422471_n.jpg

GMS - Why are you blokes always making fun of me? My thinking, ideology, speeches, suggestions etc. Basket, now my looks also tiok suan. One fine day I will have the last laugh. I am the best opposition guy in town.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS - Many people whom I met commented that I have that look - auntie killer. But, they weren't sharp enough. SYTs love my type of uncle yien tao look. Hearts melt when I sien these girls.

unfortunately cck aunties prefer the korean gook look. you can see them keep scratching their nonok when they watch korean drama.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Someone can sponsor bro GMS the next time he wants a nice picture taken. A studio is much better than some na sarp office toilet. No money don't take this type of jamban photo.

GMS has a good sense of colour coordination.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12009637_1185035721522846_917741922296535940_n.jpg

He comes back just before the GE, to form a new party.

After being thrashed at the GE, he merrily returns overseas.

He'll fly himself back again, just before the next Nomination Day.

For more swipes, and yet another #fly_by_night political foray.