• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diving Championships

S

Sakon Shima

Men's and women's 1m springboard diving at the European Swimming Championships in Budapest

Tania-Cagnotto_1694939i.jpg

Tania Cagnotto from Italy competes in the women's 1m springboard diving final at the European Swimming Championships in Budapest

Anna-Lindberg_1694933i.jpg

Anna Lindberg from Sweden competes in the women's 1m springboard diving final

Pozdnyakova_1695058i.jpg

Russia's Anastasia Pozdnyakova goes through her routine in the final of the women's 1m springboard diving event

S

Sakon Shima

Pozdnyakova-emerge_1695061i.jpg

Anastasia Pozdnyakova of Russia emerges from the water during the women's 1m springboard diving final

Nadezda-Bazhina_1694937i.jpg

Russia's Nadezda Bazhina competes in the final of the women's 1m springboard diving

Aliaksandra-Yasiyu_1694935i.jpg

Belarus' Aliaksandra Yasiyukevich makes an attempt in the women's 1m springboard diving competition

S

Sakon Shima

Katja-Dieckow_1694940i.jpg

Katja Dieckow of Germany competes in women's one-metre springboard qualifying round

Katja-Dieckow-blur_1694936i.jpg

Katja Dieckow of Germany competes in the women's 1m springboard diving final

women-medals_1695056i.jpg

Left to right: Silver medallist Anna Lindberg of Sweden, gold medallist Tania Cagnotto of Italy, and bronze medallist Anastasia Pozdnyakova
of Russia pose on the podum after the women's 1m springboard event

S

Sakon Shima

Tania-Cagnotto-kis_1695049i.jpg

Italy's Tania Cagnotto blows a kiss after winning the gold medal in the women's 1m springboard diving final

Nicholas-Robinson-_1694943i.jpg

Nicholas Robinson-Baker of Britain competes in the men's 1m springboard diving preliminaries at the European Swimming Championships in Budapest

Michele-Benedetti_1694950i.jpg

Michele Benedetti of Italy competes in the men's 1m springboard diving preliminaries

S

Sakon Shima

Evgeny-Kuznetsov-b_1695063i.jpg

Evgeny Kuznetsov of Russia dives from the 1m springboard

Evgeny-Kuznetsov_1694944i.jpg

Evgeny Kuznetsov of Russia competes in the men's 1m springboard diving final

Matthieu-Rosset_1694951i.jpg

Matthieu Rosset of France competes in the men's 1m springboard diving final

S

Sakon Shima

Yauheni-Karaliou_1694949i.jpg

Belarus' Yauheni Karaliou competes during a men's 1m springboard preliminary diving competition

Patrick-Hausding_1694945i.jpg

Patrick Hausding of Germany competes in the men's 1m springboard diving preliminaries

Illya-Kvasha-blur_1694946i.jpg

Illya Kvasha from Ukraine competes in the men's 1m springboard diving final

S

Sakon Shima

Illya-Kvasha-judge_1694930i.jpg

Illya Kvasha of Ukraine competes in the men's 1m springboard diving final

Kvasha-Illya-sprea_1695050i.jpg

Gold medallist Illya Kvasha of Ukraine dives during the 1m springboard

Evgeniy-Novoselov-_1695062i.jpg

Evgeniy Novoselov of Russia dives off the 1m springboard

S

Sakon Shima

Evgeniy-Novoselov-_1695046i.jpg

Evgeniy Novoselov of Russia dives during the 1m springboard

Javier-Illana_1695048i.jpg

Javier Illana of Spain dives off the 1m springboard

men-medals_1695043i.jpg

Left to right: Silver medallist Patrick Hausding of Germany, gold medallist Illya Kvasha of Ukraine and bronze medallist Javier Illana of Spain
pose on podium after the men's 1m springboard diving final