• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) TikToker Claims Tioman Is “Not A Safe Place For Women” After Being Sexually Harassed By Diving Instructor

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

(Video) TikToker Claims Tioman Is “Not A Safe Place For Women” After Being Sexually Harassed By Diving Instructor​

BY AFIQ AMIN

MARCH 2, 2023

SOURCE: TIKTOK, FACEBOOK
SOURCE: TIKTOK, FACEBOOK

It’s rather unfortunate that women are advised to always be aware of their surroundings and avoid certain areas, especially when going on solo trips. Men, on the other hand, often do not need to worry as much about travelling alone.

This woman, unfortunately, had a terrible experience when she went to Tioman. She later found out that there are others like her who share a similar story. Here’s what happened:

Over the weekend, a local travelling YouTuber who goes by Ashetravels or @risenning on Instagram posted a video to share her rather disturbing experience of being sexually harassed by a male diving instructor at Pulau Tioman. In the video posted, the content creator warned other divers, especially women, to avoid going to Tioman Cabana.

According to the YouTuber, she visited the dive centre alone back in August last year to get her diving license. She quickly left the place after a male instructor name Hisham was acting inappropriately. The traveller only recently discovered that she wasn’t the only victim after it was brought to her attention that there are other women who share similar experiences.

“There are reviews on Google saying that this is not a safe place for women. Before I left the place, I informed the workers there about Hisham’s inappropriate behaviour hoping that they’d do something about it,” she said in the video but based on the reviews she saw online, no actions have been taken against the instructor as it is still happening to other female travellers.

SOURCE: IG

“(Even) if this message reaches out to only 1 girl who’s planning to go there, I’ve done my duty as a fellow gal,” said the YouTuber in her captions. Netizens commented on her post to thank her for the warning and suggested that she should file a report to the authorities.

At the time of writing, there is currently no update from @risenning or if she’d already filed a police report. Tioman Cabana has also yet to release a statement regarding the allegations made by the victims in their reviews on Google.

Sources: Instagram, Google Reviews

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I can say is that the diving instructor has awful taste. Can't he have picked a better-looking target to harass?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another toxic narcissistic MeToo cunt who milks victimhood points for a bit of TikTok fame. :rolleyes:

Were you raped? Robbed? Beaten to a pulp then dumped in the jungle?

If not, Tioman is far safer than what you insinuate.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Another toxic narcissistic MeToo cunt who milks victimhood points for a bit of TikTok fame. :rolleyes:

Were you raped? Robbed? Beaten to a pulp then dumped in the jungle?

If not, Tioman is far safer than what you insinuate.
After reading this, Whore Jinx now headed to Tioman to see if this mat dive instructor want to molest her too