• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Discussion thread - World Cup and your sex life

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow this guy is not bad...at 66 he does it tri weekly....i'm slightly younger than him but can only try weekly man...lol lol lol.

After retirement from at 48 from the force I continue to keep fit by swimming and my current second career requires a lot of walking too so still fit and looking young.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss, don't worry drink tongkat ali coffee it helps. I too an old cock but still enjoy my brief interlude overseas. I make a point, In Vegas, I left everything in Vegas I don't bring back to Stingapore.

I am an old crock. I removed the mirrors on the walls and ceilings a couple of years ago.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..world cup has ruined my sex life too. It will be a few months before I can have an erection again.
Nah, come up with better excuse. TC's and your sex life was already downhill before. WC's a misnomer for water closet job too? :p
erection2011 said:
at 66 he does it tri weekly....i'm slightly younger than him but can only try weekly man
Try is keyword, but fail miserably... no outcum? :p

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same for this bloke too? :p

USA president Barack Obama watching the World Cup game against Germany
A picture was tweeted of USA president Barack Obama watching his country's game against Germany aboard Air Force One en-route to Minneapolis

obamaWC.jpg

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can't think of anything more disgusting than a couple of old crocks humping each other. :*:

I don't know how old you are but one day when you get old you still need to be satisfied and also satisfy your partner right? This is a gift of nature.

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow at 66 still have sex thrice a week. I guess it's true. When u retire, nothing better to do.

Retired at 48 but continue to work until now. Working actually make one healthier many of my friends got their gratuities and have many sickness when they turned 55 some even gone simply doing nothing.