• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Difference in BMW 320 and 520

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
bro, i drive a 5 series BMW, ( not 520) .
yes BMW maintenance is alot more expensive than japanese car and it break down more than japanese car too.
however when it comes to comfortable riding, it is far way better than japanese car.
you can really feel the difference.
if u can afford, go for the 5 or 7 series, forget about the 3 series and 520..
not sure abt the x1- x5 though..:smile:

Lays1

lexus is a glorify toyota. only rich people with no taste get those, no prestige at all. Lexus LOL. just put a TOYOTA bumper sticker.

In that sense, it is still a Japanese car. US IT CEOs get something better and rugged.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
BMW stands for bus, mrt, walk

Or just BM = beng mobile

Every guy and some girls aspire to own a nice fancy car. Its similiar to most other developed countries. But Singapore is unique (no one is surprised anymore!). Car ownership here is a money pit. It really can drain a lot of your resources, and its not fun to drive during most hours of the day anyway. If you absolutely do not need a car, then don't buy one. Take the train or grab a cab. In the long run, your pocket will thank you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Or just BM = beng mobile

Every guy and some girls aspire to own a nice fancy car. Its similiar to most other developed countries. But Singapore is unique (no one is surprised anymore!). Car ownership here is a money pit. It really can drain a lot of your resources, and its not fun to drive during most hours of the day anyway. If you absolutely do not need a car, then don't buy one. Take the train or grab a cab. In the long run, your pocket will thank you.

My recent few trips back I have to say its really difficult to get cabs, really really difficult. So many times call also no use.

Cubic99

why talk about usa? i dun get it.

images

Rugged

images

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or just BM = beng mobile

Trust me on this some sinkies would rather starve or be knee deep in debt than to not be seen without a luxury car so this piece of advice doesn't work for them its also why car ownership isn't down even with high coe

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Have a feeling my dream will come true soon, heard that Santa's paying me a visit early this year.

Namaste singveld, I'm simply stating my dream car, did not criticize about German cars. To each his own anyway. Peace.