• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Difference in BMW 320 and 520

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Does any BMW expert here knows the difference between 320 and 520 ?

what does i in 320i and 520i stands for ?

what about XL in 320XL 520XL ?

I know cabroilet means the rooftop can pull down type.

And coupe means 2 door.

Any other BMW terms i need to know ?

Go for this, my current dream. I am quite sure boss will agree with this.
(photos from googling)

gs2.jpg

GS3.jpg

GS5.jpg

GS4.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And also those who give nonsense informations that determines their IQs.

So from what i gather, 320 is a better buy than 520 then ? But i see both models, about 5 years old, are about 90k-100k range.

What determines your IQ is your willingness to pay that amount of money for a 5 year old car.:rolleyes:

Nobody in their right mind would do such a thing unless they have money to burn.

Why would you need a BMW in Singapore in the first place? These cars are designed to cruise the autobahn at 150 kph not to go from one car park to the next in a 700 sqkm island.

The most important car feature in Singapore is the airconditioning system. In this regard, the Japs are tops.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 series and 5 series are different model. Why compare them? If you have more money to spare get the bigger one. Better to compare with car in same class.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would you need a BMW in Singapore in the first place? These cars are designed to cruise the autobahn at 150 kph not to go from one car park to the next in a 700 sqkm island.

I never go on Autobahn with BMW at 150 kph, it is always 200 and 230, unless there is a truck in front blocking me, then i slow down. You drove 150kph in Autobahn, what is that? You are afraid of speed? Are you a man or a mouse?

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go for this, my current dream. I am quite sure boss will agree with this.

lexus is a glorify toyota. only rich people with no taste get those, no prestige at all. Lexus LOL. just put a TOYOTA bumper sticker.

Last edited:

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lexus is a glorify toyota. only rich people with no taste get those, no prestige at all. Lexus LOL. just put a TOYOTA bumper sticker.

First things first, do you own a Lexus or any car in that price range or not? Otherwise this is just a sour grapes kind of comment.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I never go on Autobahn with BMW at 150 kph, it is always 200 and 230, unless there is a truck in front blocking me, then i slow down. You drove 150kph in Autobahn, what is that? You are afraid of speed? Are you a man or a mouse?

I haven't driven on the autobahn. I was with my sales rep in Germany many years ago and his speed was between 150 to 190 most of the time. We were in a Merc 350.

Many Porsches overtook us doing 100kph more than we were. It was if we were standing still.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First things first, do you own a Lexus or any car in that price range or not? Otherwise this is just a sour grapes kind of comment.

if i have the money, i would never touch lexus, only retard do.
sure i can buy lexus, only second hand, new price are crazy.

who are you? lexus fanboy? you masturbate with lexus photo on the wall?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

The recommended speed on the Autobahnis 130kmh. With traffic conditions worsening even in Germany instances that allow you to go above 200kmh safely are getting rarer. Nothing to do with bravery.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
What determines your IQ is your willingness to pay that amount of money for a 5 year old car.:rolleyes:

Nobody in their right mind would do such a thing unless they have money to burn.

The most important car feature in Singapore is the airconditioning system. In this regard, the Japs are tops.

Such cars in Singapore are status symbols, nothing else.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Namaste singveld, I'm simply stating my dream car, did not criticize about German cars. To each his own anyway. Peace.

if i have the money, i would never touch lexus, only retard do.
sure i can buy lexus, only second hand, new price are crazy.

who are you? lexus fanboy? you masturbate with lexus photo on the wall?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I haven't driven on the autobahn. I was with my sales rep in Germany many years ago and his speed was between 150 to 190 most of the time. We were in a Merc 350.

Many Porsches overtook us doing 100kph more than we were. It was if we were standing still.

i know those porsches are running 250 kph, that why you feel like standing still.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The recommended speed on the Autobahnis 130kmh. With traffic conditions worsening even in Germany instances that allow you to go above 200kmh safely are getting rarer. Nothing to do with bravery.

that is true, but it is just a recommendationg, it is a blue square sign with 130 Km/h, i ignore it.
there are also sign that recommend you slow down if it rains. i ignore those too.
i just pedal to the metal, until some fxxking truck block my way, and i have to jam the brake.
fxxk those trucks.

i love german autobahn.