• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did May Wong from Channelnewsasia do a Total Makeover??

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought I was watching another new newscaster on the news until she looks very familiar....look and listen closer and realised that it is not other than May Wong. Wow really cannot recognise her....more sultry and sexy!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought I was watching another new newscaster on the news until she looks very familiar....look and listen closer and realised that it is not other than May Wong. Wow really cannot recognise her....more sultry and sexy!!

I was not looking at her - I was watching the very obviously final mini campaign of the PAP, as presented by CNA. KNN.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
This May Wong?

May_2465.jpg

jw5

Loyal

She looks different from last time, saw her the other night updating the pap rallies and campaign, Imelda Saad was updating the oppositions', Genevieve Woo was the presenter.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the last GE, she not only looked like a wicked witch, she also looked like a babbling wicked witch.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks different from last time, saw her the other night updating the pap rallies and campaign, Imelda Saad was updating the oppositions', Genevieve Woo was the presenter.

May Wong - a Hainanese sounding surname from Haikou, Imelda sounds more like a fan with the lady with 3500 shoes who had to flee bare-footed to Hawaii and Genevieve sounds more like the wife of King Arthur.

What names to follow, May - why not April, June, July, Imelda, why not Madonna, Genevieve, why not Scheherazade

Wonder where they got such names. I only remember these people in my kampong days as Ah Huey, Sarimah and Ah Siew Tee, respectively.......

I still call myself Kohliantye and not Marcello Mastroinni Nicolo Ah Koh

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually after looking closer, she became more Ah Liang than sultry sexy!!!

She will age. Woman aged faster than man. Thus you see her putting heavier makeup than before. Sign of losing color. Can you imagine how she will look like before make up? Better not see during night time.

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Funny, I don't see image of WKS when I look at May. Just want to bonk her. Btw, is she married? If so, hubby must be in one of the GLCs.

Swee meh? Well, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I confirm cannot stand even if she does a sultry pole dance naked. LOL

OsCUnKe.png

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May Wong - a Hainanese sounding surname from Haikou, Imelda sounds more like a fan with the lady with 3500 shoes who had to flee bare-footed to Hawaii and Genevieve sounds more like the wife of King Arthur.

What names to follow, May - why not April, June, July, Imelda, why not Madonna, Genevieve, why not Scheherazade

Wonder where they got such names. I only remember these people in my kampong days as Ah Huey, Sarimah and Ah Siew Tee, respectively.......

I still call myself Kohliantye and not Marcello Mastroinni Nicolo Ah Koh

Same for me, after 30 years in the True North, Strong and Free, I am using the name my parents gave to me at birth.
I do not see the need to be Robert XXXX or David XXXX

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is very bad looking in real life. A fact. There are better looking women outside Media Corp

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know this has been said many times before but my all time favorite at Mediacorp has got to be Andrea Chow.
My ultimate fantasy MILF.

63734753.jpg