• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diablo III is here finally

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just reached level 60! level 60 wiz reporting!

i been on inferno for quite a while not really easy for me. I really need to obtain better items but i don't intend on spending millions for those items. I sell my items around the 10k to 100k range.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i been on inferno for quite a while not really easy for me. I really need to obtain better items but i don't intend on spending millions for those items. I sell my items around the 10k to 100k range.

lol i cannot even go pass hell act 3, stuck at the king there

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so the real money auction house in d3 is up. 250 USD is the max the items that they will sell. REAL MONEY. Let me ask you a question would you pay 250USD for some imaginary item that isn't real but causes 2000000 damage gives you +2000000 HP and basically makes you invincible in diablo3 inferno difficulty? NO? Hey don't worry about that there are thousands or millions of ppl that disagree with you and would gladly pay that amount or more. In fact i wonder why blizzard stopped atr 250USD at the max an item could be sold. 250USD compared to a few million gold these items are selling for? Comeon. These items should be worth millions in real money. Make D3 players as rich as mark zuckerberg.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Damn RMAH, Bnet says ERROR transaction but my Credit card got charged 2X USD50 .... some people tried 5X hence charged 5x hahahaa...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tried link Paypal to bnet & it works immediately but gotta activate add mobile sms to Account first then add paypal.. ;P

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Diablo 3 Officially Beaten on Inferno/Hardcore Mode
They came. They saw. They defeated Diablo 3 in the hardest setting possible.

Blizzard's community manager Bashiok confirmed on Tuesday that Canadian gamer Kripparrian (with help from wizard friend Krippi) was the first person to complete Diablo 3's Inferno difficulty using a high-level character in Hardcore mode.

While some us as are still working on Act I in the Normal "kiddie" difficulty setting (hey, I waited for the Blizzard Launch Blues to subside, thank you very much), he successfully completed the isometric dungeon crawler on its hardest difficulty level using a character that will bring the game to an end if it dies. That means all the loot, all the gear, all that progress... gone. Game over, man. Game over.

"My apologies Kripp and Krippi, looks like you were 1st HC Inferno clear. (my spreadsheet deciphering isn't what it used to be) Congrats!" Bashiok's tweet stated after there was some confusion about the "first ever" accomplishment.

In a video posted on YouTube, Kripp said the duo wanted to beat Diablo 3 in Inferno-Hardcore mode before Blizzard applied the recent 1.0.3. patch. The update makes the bosses and mobs in Inferno a little easier so that players can obtain better gear earlier on. Knowing this, the duo made plans to march right through the game before the patch rained on their parade.

"We wanted to beat the game when it was hard, at its hardest point possible," Kripp said. "So it was a race against time."

He said once they learned that the patch would actually hit the PC game the next day, they knew there was roughly 9 hours left to complete Act IV in Inferno-Hardcore mode. Time was ticking.

"We were able to move through the game and take time on-software to practice and make sure our strategy was not necessarily perfect, but good enough. That we would have a decent chance of beating the clock, to beating Inferno-Hardcore."

Well done in making all other Diablo 3 players look like noobs! Due to the possible spoilers, Kripp's video of Diablo's defeat can be seen here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tot inferno diablo was beaten long ago? This guy had a bunch of ppl farming good items for him so it's not really fair. It's also good that you have a bunch of buddies to help you farm and if you know the good spots to farm. After patch 1.0.4 the game is so much more difficult and repairs are more expensive. Breaking of items won't produce much or anything all but increase repairs on your items. My attack weapon had attack speed reduced so my damage is nerfed. Monks are seriously the worst affected.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's patch 1.0.3 nia.:p

I tot inferno diablo was beaten long ago? This guy had a bunch of ppl farming good items for him so it's not really fair. It's also good that you have a bunch of buddies to help you farm and if you know the good spots to farm. After patch 1.0.4 the game is so much more difficult and repairs are more expensive. Breaking of items won't produce much or anything all but increase repairs on your items. My attack weapon had attack speed reduced so my damage is nerfed. Monks are seriously the worst affected.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a barbarian. Advise to go inferno farm Butcher and Warden in Act one. And yah, the repair cost is shit after the patch:o But anyway quite bored leow.

Warhammeronline imo better, but game dying:(

dunno sia i thought i read somewhere it's 1.0.4 or maybe something else they will implement. Anyway the game is much tougher now.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get a barbarian. Advise to go inferno farm Butcher and Warden in Act one. And yah, the repair cost is shit after the patch:o But anyway quite bored leow.

Warhammeronline imo better, but game dying:(

No thanks man i'm actually going with a character that shoots stuff. A wizard. Sick of these melee characters. I don't even know why i stuck with the monk. Monks are really screwed after this patch. Barbarians not too bad but i think they are not doing too well either. Not really sure. Shooting characters still have a chance to play kite with these elite packs.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Range mostly glass-cannon:( Heard wizard kenna bad after patch. For melee, get a barbarian instead of monk. My friend using DH, so far the opinon was it is best range thus far. But if they nerf again then, anything goes.:p

No thanks man i'm actually going with a character that shoots stuff. A wizard. Sick of these melee characters. I don't even know why i stuck with the monk. Monks are really screwed after this patch. Barbarians not too bad but i think they are not doing too well either. Not really sure. Shooting characters still have a chance to play kite with these elite packs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Range mostly glass-cannon:( Heard wizard kenna bad after patch. For melee, get a barbarian instead of monk. My friend using DH, so far the opinon was it is best range thus far. But if they nerf again then, anything goes.:p

But DH needs to buy very good crossbow right? Probably wouldn't get a very good one unless you buy from AH. I saw some of these DHs before and boy there were firing all sorts of colorful shots and causing so much damage. Playing inferno was quite simple for them while meelee characters had to come up close the elite packs and get royally screwed.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, if you try a barbarian, you can use afew leech life tatics and jump. Try it for fun and you know what I mean, you would be hoping that the mob hits you to turn on your "revenge" skill for heal and mass damage.:o Mass damage also can use earthquake and frenzy (leech). But its matter of preference though.:o

All range have to be very very well geared in d3 imo. So use melee tank to farm for range weapons. Good weapons in inferno Act two and above. But buy one reasonable one to go inferno act one for farming. Can use tank with mass dmg for gold farming. There was power lvling at bastion keep, but kena patch leow.:(

Can farm gold at nm heart of sin.

But DH needs to buy very good crossbow right? Probably wouldn't get a very good one unless you buy from AH. I saw some of these DHs before and boy there were firing all sorts of colorful shots and causing so much damage. Playing inferno was quite simple for them while meelee characters had to come up close the elite packs and get royally screwed.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imo, this game is crap.

1. Creating and control the difficulty of Inferno level by nerfing
2. High pair cost
3. Lousy drops
4. Low gold drops
5. Forcing ppl to use real money to buy items inorder to proceed and play higher levels
6. Program bugs (ten years?)
7. Simple game content
8. Must connect online inorder to play, server down, cannot play....

Imo, don't spent too much time on this game, it's going down hill. Just wack wack some mobs in hell or nm level can leow.:o

so the real money auction house in d3 is up. 250 USD is the max the items that they will sell. REAL MONEY. Let me ask you a question would you pay 250USD for some imaginary item that isn't real but causes 2000000 damage gives you +2000000 HP and basically makes you invincible in diablo3 inferno difficulty? NO? Hey don't worry about that there are thousands or millions of ppl that disagree with you and would gladly pay that amount or more. In fact i wonder why blizzard stopped atr 250USD at the max an item could be sold. 250USD compared to a few million gold these items are selling for? Comeon. These items should be worth millions in real money. Make D3 players as rich as mark zuckerberg.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i cannot play the game after patch 1.0.3
i am in another country, and they lock me out
they ask my security code, and they reject it too
then they ask for my game code in the box
do i bring my game box with me oversea ?
FXXK you bizzard, all the error 37 and now this.

screw you and your security system, i am off to play other game

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
It sounded very strange. What is your status on bnet when you login? I bought mine from amazon and using it in Aussieland. I don't think they restrict it to any region per se, but you got to chose which region server to login.

i cannot play the game after patch 1.0.3
i am in another country, and they lock me out
they ask my security code, and they reject it too
then they ask for my game code in the box
do i bring my game box with me oversea ?
FXXK you bizzard, all the error 37 and now this.

screw you and your security system, i am off to play other game