• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went up today to take a look. No cow, no robbers, nothing :confused:

My unit is under QC now. I saw a lot of markings meant for defect rectification. However the roof was leaking and was in the process of being fixed.

301iq9u.jpg

ykurtkromer

Alfrescian
Loyal

My unit is under QC now. I saw a lot of markings meant for defect rectification. However the roof was leaking and was in the process of being fixed.

View attachment 15298

Hi : my unit also has the same problem of leaking, found the water marks on the ceiling board on both the bedroom. Some of the floor tile also not in good condition, scracthes can be seem on the tiles. The iron gates are also full of rusty stain, appraently the paint is only on the top surfaces, those underneath was not coated at all.

The workmanship for this phase of building is very poor. Develper is seem now focus on the works on the condo and the semi D.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

how would you compare plenitude's workmaship over your other house from the other developer? much better, better, marginally better, same, worse, much worse?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
how would you compare plenitude's workmaship over your other house from the other developer? much better, better, marginally better, same, worse, much worse?

Compare with KSL, it is similar to marginally better. However the response to defect rectification is good at KSL as they have a small team semi-permanently on-site. This part is yet to be verified for Plenitude, but I can see previous defects marked by stickers fully rectified. Currently there were many defect stickers which showed reasonable QC by the developer. In a 3-storey Type D (fully completed a few months ago) that my neighbour showed me, it was nearly without defect.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi : my unit also has the same problem of leaking, found the water marks on the ceiling board on both the bedroom. Some of the floor tile also not in good condition, scracthes can be seem on the tiles. The iron gates are also full of rusty stain, appraently the paint is only on the top surfaces, those underneath was not coated at all.

The workmanship for this phase of building is very poor. Develper is seem now focus on the works on the condo and the semi D.

Apart from the leaking roof, the rest are very minor issue to me and can be rectified easily :wink: As long as you have steel, it will soon rust under rain and shine. Defect rectification is still underway, so just wait for key hand-over then check another round yourself.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as you have steel, it will soon rust under rain and shine.

Yes, steel does get rusty overtime, but not that soon as in the house has yet to hand over to owner. At least I don't see the same for those in Singapore which can last for years. Must be something to do with the quality of coating material they are using.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays i think the support is using steel beams. Which is very good since you don't have to worry about termites attacking the supports.
That's pretty important.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, steel does get rusty overtime, but not that soon as in the house has yet to hand over to owner. At least I don't see the same for those in Singapore which can last for years. Must be something to do with the quality of coating material they are using.

Probably there is only one layer of paint. For those with metal roof, it is better repaint over with anti-rust paint. I did that for my current one and will have to do it for this one as it has a metal roof too.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... That's pretty high asking price.
No wonder only 2 sold. Think they over estimated the demand...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... That's pretty high asking price.
No wonder only 2 sold. Think they over estimated the demand...

Problem is most Singaporeans are not familiar there, so they will easily miss this. And it seems over-sized at >4,000 sqft built-up and over-priced at $4xx psf. Built-up abt 2,500 sqft and priced around $600k+ seems to be a sweet spot now for locals and PRs near 1st link.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is most Singaporeans are not familiar there, so they will easily miss this. And it seems over-sized at >4,000 sqft built-up and over-priced at $4xx psf. Built-up abt 2,500 sqft and priced around $600k+ seems to be a sweet spot now for locals and PRs near 1st link.

think huayang targetting the straits view residence type of demographic.

have you been there (polo park). from wikimapia i see it's next to the river. but this part of the river must be quite dirty? and how is the environment surrounding it at stulang now?

also, my thoughts are that it's not much point to buy "2 mins to CIQ" because however close one is to CIQ, it's still jammed (bottlenecked). so not much diff if 2,3,4,5 or 10 mins from CIQ.
because end up still queue 1-2 hours.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
By e time I'm out of CIQ, I'm on EDL n I never get e chance to come down from e ramp to explore. This is a big weakness in e design of EDL. So I have been travelling over that area withou knowing anything below. The queue I experienced on this Wed was quite bad as it was 3pm.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
By e time I'm out of CIQ, I'm on EDL n I never get e chance to come down from e ramp to explore. This is a big weakness in e design of EDL. So I have been travelling over that area withou knowing anything below. The queue I experienced on this Wed was quite bad as it was 3pm.

well don't think u missed much. that side near the zon looked pretty shitty 6-7 years ago when i went for a meeting at near the zon. in fact jb is a quite an unattractive "city".

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got mah, exit out to permas jaya/pelangi from EDL. can do alot of things..:rolleyes: