• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
not necessary, jam can be a series factor for ppl to reconsider even vesting on such area property, in fact it turns ppl off.

The travel time to work to town to other area will definitely kill the interest for all. Tebrau can safely say 90 or more percentage are local ppl only who worked in JB alone or in sg. At this rate, situation it just simply get worse and worse. Most locals are considering buying houses in tebrau mainly due to price is relatively lower.

Tebrau itself when comes to commercial development, it is way behind skudai area, what tebrau has now is only huge congested no of residents and vechicles. Jam there does not mean prosperity. But simply the result of poor layout planning and huge no of ppl.without self experience on the actual situation, one cannot even make any objective judgment on the situation.

Waze is a good tool to tell the congested areas during peak or off peak hour.

Facebook JB road situation page can objectively tells the situation too based on the actual jam situation.

On a off peak day of sat, an area can jam from afternoon (2 to 3pm) to night time (9 to 10pm), it has already shown the bad situation there not to mention about the peak day.

Anyway, time will tell whether it is really a "push" factor for tebrau and individual's foresight.

Commercial will increase with population because commercial especially retail needs human traffic. There will be an eco business park nearby to boost employment. From Google Map with traffic overlay, the congestion is at the Pandan bridge, which is usually denoted by red/black lines, and immediately after the bridge, the lines are green/yellow, during peak hours like now. It is this part that is undergoing expansion now.
https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?q=p...F-8&ei=M5BdU7_GMoaeiAfCmYHoCw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Even Singapore is quite jammed up nowadays too during peak hours, despite the COE quota. From my experience no jam area usually means either the place has low population density, or there are very few amenities there. At this point, most of the expressways (AYE, PIE, ECP, CTE, TPE, BKE, KPE) and smaller roads like Bukit Timah Road, Clementi Road and Bartley Road are jammed up now as indicated by the red lines on Google Map. Singapore is much better planned by LTA/URA than Johor, and there are worse jams than over there. Prosperity plays an important part.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Commercial will increase with population because commercial especially retail needs human traffic. There will be an eco business park nearby to boost employment. From Google Map with traffic overlay, the congestion is at the Pandan bridge, which is usually denoted by red/black lines, and immediately after the bridge, the lines are green/yellow, during peak hours like now. It is this part that is undergoing expansion now.
https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?q=p...F-8&ei=M5BdU7_GMoaeiAfCmYHoCw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Even Singapore is quite jammed up nowadays too during peak hours, despite the COE quota. From my experience no jam area usually means either the place has low population density, or there are very few amenities there. At this point, most of the expressways (AYE, PIE, ECP, CTE, TPE, BKE, KPE) and smaller roads like Bukit Timah Road, Clementi Road and Bartley Road are jammed up now as indicated by the red lines on Google Map. Singapore is much better planned by LTA/URA than Johor, and there are worse jams than over there. Prosperity plays an important part.

Wow, thanks for the map, and the note abt checking live traffic. This certainly brings an unbiased view of the traffic situation in JB and SG, esp to the locals who are unaware of the SG traffic situation, or indeed in all major Asian cities (except for those cities with extremely limited parking lots).

Anyway, Desa Tebrau had just launched its 3 storey semi-d at Precinct 12. Listed prices (without discount) starts from RM 1.7m. Overall, I thought the showhouse was quite nicely done up.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, thanks for the map, and the note abt checking live traffic. This certainly brings an unbiased view of the traffic situation in JB and SG, esp to the locals who are unaware of the SG traffic situation, or indeed in all major Asian cities (except for those cities with extremely limited parking lots).

Anyway, Desa Tebrau had just launched its 3 storey semi-d at Precinct 12. Listed prices (without discount) starts from RM 1.7m. Overall, I thought the showhouse was quite nicely done up.

landed new launches are definitely on the uptrend, and quite steeply too.\

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
landed new launches are definitely on the uptrend, and quite steeply too.\

Visited one project The Garden @ Polo Park near to Taman Iskandar. Quite convenient using EDL. Price starts from 1.8mil for Semi-D, 3 level, 4000sqft land size, 4500sqft build-up. 31 units are available and almost near completion. Surprising only two units are booked. Quite tempting on the pricing but to use as a weekend/holiday home is quite extravagant .

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visited one project The Garden @ Polo Park near to Taman Iskandar. Quite convenient using EDL. Price starts from 1.8mil for Semi-D, 3 level, 4000sqft land size, 4500sqft build-up. 31 units are available and almost near completion. Surprising only two units are booked. Quite tempting on the pricing but to use as a weekend/holiday home is quite extravagant .

how is the environment there - taman iskandar. i never been there.
the fact that the houses are near completion yet only 2 units taken is telling. one may be stuck with holding this house forever.
for that price, can consider ponderosa or horizon hills already. in fact, for 1.8m RM, one would be quite spoilt for choices anywhere in malaysia.
landed homes below or at approx 1m to me is bread and butter housing popular with locals, at least demand will be there unless the govt somehow plan something to cockup your purchase (for eg, build a flyover over your house).
as one goes higher and higher from 1M mark the product becomes more and more a luxury item which means branding and uniqueness of the property comes very strongly into play. buy the wrong multi million dollar property, and one may be stuck with it for life.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

High specs. Problems are not well marketed n not enough up graders there.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

After discount maybe $1.5mil. I wonder how is e takeup rate.

More ERP gantries in SG are coming up very soon to make traffic smoother. The inept MY government is so slow in implementing ERP along EDL n Pandan Road tt they r so jammed so often :mad:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to give way to the yayapapaya cows crossing the road to yr precinct. New neighbours?:p
Test drive v e buay song...

Who let e cows out... Moo... Moo..Moo

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, holy cows...din know they are still roaming freely in JB.

happening at dxsx txbrxu, saw the cows roaming around the area, quite scary and dangerous, cars are forced to stop to let them passing by first.

most happening one was at last nite.
10156098_10152709971290166_3924617672141148656_n.jpg

few year back also ppl kena killed there.
http://features.insing.com/feature/sporean-shot-dead-in-jb/id-41523f00/

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to give way to the yayapapaya cows crossing the road to yr precinct. New neighbours?:p
Test drive v e buay song...

Who let e cows out... Moo... Moo..Moo

i oso kanna the moo moo just now.. Haha if i knew u gog same place i Jio u lim kopi.
One of them give me the stare down his nose almost kiss my windscreen.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i oso kanna the moo moo just now.. Haha if i knew u gog same place i Jio u lim kopi.
One of them give me the stare down his nose almost kiss my windscreen.

i was there last Sat.
btw, have u @@ the Mei Mei @ JP Perdana,Just Want Coffee The Garden? maybe we can go n try next time..:biggrin: i mean kopi

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was there last Sat.
btw, have u @@ the Mei Mei @ JP Perdana,Just Want Coffee The Garden? maybe we can go n try next time..:biggrin: i mean kopi

wah sei.. sun oso the cow still walking around. maybe they going church. kaka
yarrr i been to just want coffee.. but the kopi there too high class for me lei .. :biggrin:
m'sia car buy oradi or not??

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Garden @ Polo Park location is kinda deep in.
The surrounding seems like a lot of low cost housing.
I think if stay there would need to be a bit more careful.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah sei.. sun oso the cow still walking around. maybe they going church. kaka
yarrr i been to just want coffee.. but the kopi there too high class for me lei .. :biggrin:
m'sia car buy oradi or not??

Just for fun only. Free foods, drinks, gifts n ride.:p cheapo.

Last edited: