• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

democracy; no democracy

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you to who ever you are for reading this thread and up my REPUTATIONS.

my power is fully charged and dying to transfer to the giver. pls let me know who you r so as to receive my POWER POINTS :smile:

182 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
democracy; no democracy 12-03-2009 04:02 AM
Miracle in this... 11-03-2009 03:47 PM
big fly, little flies... 08-03-2009 02:43 PM I enjoy reading ur post!

(note: if i ve given u b4, i won't be able to give u again.:smile:)

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
my power is fully charged

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

how cum still go kidney cleansing session?

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you to who ever you are for reading this thread and up my REPUTATIONS.

my power is fully charged and dying to transfer to the giver. pls let me know who you r so as to receive my POWER POINTS :smile:

182 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
democracy; no democracy 12-03-2009 04:02 AM
Miracle in this... 11-03-2009 03:47 PM
big fly, little flies... 08-03-2009 02:43 PM I enjoy reading ur post!

(note: if i ve given u b4, i won't be able to give u again.:smile:)

Charge ki lan lah! I am waiting to see you get charged for having carnal relations against the order of nature with Bangla young men!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charge ki lan lah! I am waiting to see you get charged for having carnal relations against the order of nature with Bangla young men!

hahaha...and u actually paid your pretty camp mate moonlighting as a desker rd transvestite to blow your pee pee! gosh!! who is more gross here?!! LOL!!:biggrin:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

you pay bangalas to suck their lanjiaos ... LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a warning to the clones of master shapeshifter:

DEMOCRACY IS INDEED ALIVE IN THIS FORUM!! EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But of course, seen in the perspective of others, it would look like he is displaying double standards in the management of this forum. This coming at the heel of the whining of the two more notable mainstay of this forum.

Yo! I don't do the banning. Members ban each other via the infraction system. The ban lasts for 24 hours only.

However, Heaping multiple infractions on a particular person in a short space of time won't work. I've tried to automate the system as much as possible so I can adopt a hands off approach.

It is far from perfect but it does add a bit of fun to the interaction in this forum. The trick is to not take things too seriously. :p

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Instead of banning for 24 hours, perhaps you should consider sandboxing them to the rubbish heap section for a week or more. Frankly this section is like a junkyard and a place for dogs to roost.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best option is to diable all those gadgetries. master shapeshifters and clonemasters know the technique of duplicating clones as fast as they are temporarily banned.

those nasty clones target only at specific forummers such as moi for reasons they know better. the irony part is the same bunch of the clones are the one "professing" and bragging about HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES & DEMOCRACY. the same bunch of them are probably from the SDP IB which is over-running wild and rabid here.

all those banned clones maybe out but the master shapeshifter is still there. he dares not post in his more "reputable" nic. he only enjoys deploying his clones to do all the dirty works.

just click on this link: www.stefaniesun.net. it would link to one of his hideout....and u would come closer to exposing who he is - THE SNAKE IN MY AVATAR :smile:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unneccesary question to an obvious message sent.

You as represented by your nic had been in this forum for? say three months?
And you tell me you don't know what's going on?

Having been in the forum for 3 months, this is the largest scale of banning I have seen, that is why I asked.

But both sides are irritants to me at different scales. I don't see how the nicks make any difference to the PAP, since LTB goes for the SDP and the rest only focus on LTB.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo! I don't do the banning. Members ban each other via the infraction system. The ban lasts for 24 hours only.

However, Heaping multiple infractions on a particular person in a short space of time won't work. I've tried to automate the system as much as possible so I can adopt a hands off approach.

It is far from perfect but it does add a bit of fun to the interaction in this forum. The trick is to not take things too seriously. :p

How is it that LTB is alone and his antagonizers are more, but he can ban them all while they fail to ban him?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How is it that LTB is alone and his antagonizers are more, but he can ban them all while they fail to ban him?

They succeeded in banning him last week.:p The trick is to figure out how to do it efficiently. Rapid fire does not work. :biggrin:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
They succeeded in banning him last week.:p The trick is to figure out how to do it efficiently. Rapid fire does not work. :biggrin:

OK. Was just asking but I'll never be interested to use any infraction function.

Anyway looks like their chains are released.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
a warning to the clones of master shapeshifter:

DEMOCRACY IS INDEED ALIVE IN THIS FORUM!! EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!

Lau hiao cheebye leetahbar making trouble even in other forums hor! Why our bukakke not thick enough for you issit?

Lai ah.....time to stick pigs liao!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
guess who could be behind this clone:

To: 3WhiteTiger (12 of 13)

9076.12 in reply to 9076.11

Pondan Bapok Jamie Whore Cunt leetahbar! Fuck off from here! The ban had been lifted against all the pig hunters in sammyboy. Why no balls to face them hah?

same style, same language, same obcenity and uncouthness.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Pondan! I never attempted to hide who I am. Those with IQ above 90 have no problem coming to the conclusion I am one and the same. It's retards like you who have the superiority complex of a pea brain that can't figure out the obvious!

The Brothers in 3in1kopitiam as well as the admin had already expressed their desire that you fuck off as far away as possible. so stay put here where your fervent admirers can bukakke you into flights of the pure ecstasy of rolling in all the slippery scum you coveted so!