• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Definitely The Beginning of the End of PAP

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you blame his boss LHL, his predecessor RL, and everyone else except him. Perhaps he is not good enough? So what if he was given a scholarship and was a military man, these two factors do not mean shit in the real world. Do not guarantee success in the real world. He is a living example, period.

Do you think it was RL and Saw PH who neglected the MRT and caused it to be in such sad state? Who chose RL and Saw PH to be Minister and CEO?

So the fault was not LTY but LHL, HC, RL and Saw PH

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why is pap keeping a dead wood like GCT? Is it because the pap cant recruit enough candidates?

Based on the way the boundaries have been redrawn, Marine Parade will most likely be lost to WP. The PAP will however retain McPherson. This will remove an irritant (GCT) and neutralize a potential rival (TCJ) to who has been selected as the 4th Prime Minister of Singapore. Blood, even if it is illegitimate, is always thicker than water.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah talk so much for what
Mr Goh might step down graciously and retire in pleasure
Marine parade will fall to the dogs...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on the way the boundaries have been redrawn, Marine Parade will most likely be lost to WP. The PAP will however retain McPherson. This will remove an irritant (GCT) and neutralize a potential rival (TCJ) to who has been selected as the 4th Prime Minister of Singapore. Blood, even if it is illegitimate, is always thicker than water.

good analysis. But result is up to voters. so we shd watch Marine Parade GRC and Macpherson closely. Interesting times ahead. I wonder whether GCT will seek re-election

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Marine Parade GRC is likely to fall with or without GCT. Macpherson will depend on who WP sends in

Tracy,
now that you're grouped under MP-GRC, you'll need to talk to more friends around the neighborhood and get them to vote the PAP out.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good analysis. But result is up to voters. so we shd watch Marine Parade GRC and Macpherson closely. Interesting times ahead. I wonder whether GCT will seek re-election

Bet your liver, lungs and kidney. GCT will run. He wants easy money.

Imo, EC is more vulnerable. MP got chance but go for the jugular in EC.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tracy,
now that you're grouped under MP-GRC, you'll need to talk to more friends around the neighborhood and get them to vote the PAP out.

All of us will do our best to see that PAP loses at MP. I hv confidence that MP GRC will fall to WP. Wise for GCT not to seek re-election or else he is likely to suffer ignominy of an ex PM being defeated at the polls.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bet your liver, lungs and kidney. GCT will run. He wants easy money.

Imo, EC is more vulnerable. MP got chance but go for the jugular in EC.

I second that. Depend who WP send to MP GRC, this traitor Goh would respond accordingly. The traitor would weigh his chances of a win or lose and would turn tail, leaving cardboard collector Tan, if he view his chance to lose both votes and face are inevitable.

This is the kind of leader MP has been supporting all these years. Self serving, self enriching traitors. Hope they see the light now.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah talk so much for what
Mr Goh might step down graciously and retire in pleasure
Marine parade will fall to the dogs...

I am just too fuckin amazed by the sheer amount of truth contained in your statement......

GCT decides to hot run the whole MP GRC will fall apart....so why delay the inevitable? What makes you think that the likes of TCJ will endear himself with the voting crowd in MP by the next election? Or you wanna roll GCT on his deathbed for yet another round like in Tanjong Pagar?

This just speaks volumes amount the calibre (or the lack thereof) of the present bunch who are gonna run in the elections....it will just be a question of time.....they Re surely not gaining in popularity, just fighting to clingon to what remains of their hardcore votebAnk....

So why delay the inevitable?

Just deny The damm pap of another GRC in marine parade already!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Interesting analysis.

Most people are guessing that the boundaries are drawn the way they are to save GCT's turf by booting out of TPL to an SMC. There is also a slight chance that TPL may survive on her own. In a way, I do have more respect for TPL now than general TCJ, who at this point, is still not seen by the party as matured enough to defend the turf on his own.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
good morning
I had a wonderful dream
after a hot session last night

workers party lost all seats
pap captured all seats

PMLHL garnered the most votes
95% of the votes in amk

the rest of the clowns and jokers in the oppo dormitory lost their deposits
RP lost the most in amk
sda got less than 5%
sdp completely defeated
nsp lost deposit
sp no face to show

workers party ltk resigned
sl also resigned

pap won a landslide victory with all seats captured with style!!!
majulah singapura!!! majulah pap!!
another 50 years of glorious Singapore!!!