• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Definitely The Beginning of the End of PAP

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why?? your master which you such cocks daily are resigning..

so now, whose cock are you going to suck.. Dr chee's cock? I bet Dr Chee despise losers like you.

To all those PAP ib, you cannot fight the truth and you cannot fight integrity.. I am always right.. PAP will not formed govt after this election.

I suggest a dog's dick for you to suck, or you can practise sucking your own cock.

He is just a lap dog

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooden just recovered from his cancer and needs healthy rest no time for meet-the-people-session.
Also he needs to travel with peanut lady to England to visit their grand children.
Where got time to serve residents ???
Better retire with good name rather than a loser.
Only 6% swing votes how to jiat ????
Better run lah.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wooden just recovered from his cancer and needs healthy rest no time for meet-the-people-session.
Also he needs to travel with peanut lady to England to visit their grand children.
Where got time to serve residents ???
Better retire with good name rather than a loser.
Only 6% swing votes how to jiat ????
Better run lah.

Agree with your views. But with the lack of wisdom, GCT may think that he can stop the tide.

Maybe we shd secretly hope he stands for re-election. His humiliation wld then be complete when he gets less than 50% of the votes.

I like to see LHL and GCT get defeated at the polls rather than retire gracefully.

They need to suffer the humiliation for the harm they do to SG and Singaporeans

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with your views. But with the lack of wisdom, GCT may think that he can stop the tide.

Maybe we shd secretly hope he stands for re-election. His humiliation wld then be complete when he gets less than 50% of the votes.

I like to see LHL and GCT get defeated at the polls rather than retire gracefully.

They need to suffer the humiliation for the harm they do to SG and Singaporeans

Wooden will withdraw GE15 and may contest in the next PE16.
With this power and the cash key he hold he would like to fulfill his dream to give us swiss standard of living.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many cancer survivors.
Please give them the respect for soldiering on.
We should support and applaud them for their courage.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
The end of PAP also means the end of Singapore!

Because Singaporeans will become minority after the PAP relinquish its power!

Oppositions can always say its going to end anyway!