• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Definitely The Beginning of the End of PAP

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
many singaporeans are waking up and sending a clear message to LHL and his team. even his team members are resigning

it's part of the change and transformation
it's part of the rejuvenating process

I will not be surprised if a totally New PAP Team appear for the coming GE
all the dead wood with all the baggages will be removed
all the thorns and all the warts will also be removed
you will see a totally clean sledge of candidates - A NEW PAP

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
11885277_871802892873027_2475720287463871099_n.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The following are confirmed out of PAP's Team:

1. Inderjit Singh
2. LTY
3. WKS
4. Hri Kumar
5. Zainudin

Hawazi Daipi and Ellen Lee have announced their resignations.

1. Inderjit Singh
2. LTY
3. WKS
4. Hri Kumar
5. Zainudin
6. Hawazi Daipi
7. Ellen Lee

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In an interview on 3 Aug 2015, LHL finally admitted that he has run out of ideas how to improve Singaporeans' lives. The only solution he has is to increase productivity.

That's appalling. The world's highest paid politician, Lee Hsien Loong, has no solution to a tiny Singapore problem? If he has no idea, he shd step aside and let someone who can take over.

Let us vote for a leader who can bring Singapore ahead and further at the next GE

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In an interview on 3 Aug 2015, LHL finally admitted that he has run out of ideas how to improve Singaporeans' lives. The only solution he has is to increase productivity.

That's appalling. The world's highest paid politician, Lee Hsien Loong, has no solution to a tiny Singapore problem? If he has no idea, he shd step aside and let someone who can take over.

Let us vote for a leader who can bring Singapore ahead and further at the next GE

sinkies' lives have improved to a point where there's no more room to go. in one outing i see 2 rolls royces, 3 bentleys, 2 ferraris, 3 lamborghinis, 5 amg's, 4 panameras, and countless lexus, mercedes, bmw's, audis and porsche's in a span of less than 45 minutes.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies' lives have improved to a point where there's no more room to go. in one outing i see 2 rolls royces, 3 bentleys, 2 ferraris, 3 lamborghinis, 5 amg's, 4 panameras, and countless lexus, mercedes, bmw's, audis and porsche's in a span of less than 45 minutes.

if your assessment is correct, why is pap so desperate?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hawazi Daipi and Ellen Lee have announced their resignations.

1. Inderjit Singh
2. LTY
3. WKS
4. Hri Kumar
5. Zainudin
6. Hawazi Daipi
7. Ellen Lee

it's a healthy sign for PAP
inject new blood
inject new idea
inject new brains and talents to the party
this is good for PAP
pap will survive and win the election with a great victory
no doubt about this

just walk down the street
and into the corridors of the heartlands
you can even breathe the flavor of PAP
the aroma of the PAP victory in the air
majulah pap!!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a healthy sign for PAP
inject new blood
inject new idea
inject new brains and talents to the party
this is good for PAP
pap will survive and win the election with a great victory
no doubt about this

just walk down the street
and into the corridors of the heartlands
you can even breathe the flavor of PAP
the aroma of the PAP victory in the air
majulah pap!!!

I see divisiveness. I see old Singaporeans having to slog hard for their living expenses. I see anger with the pap. I see frustration with life in SG

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see divisiveness. I see old Singaporeans having to slog hard for their living expenses. I see anger with the pap. I see frustration with life in SG

I see the old smiling and caring for their grandchildren
I see parents happily playing with their children in parks
I see happiness, joy and cheer in all their faces
I see contentment and bliss in all their work
I see dedication and commitment
I see nothing but a mega smile among Singaporeans
Thanks to PAP
we have a happy nation , a united country , a cheerful and joyful people.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP already betrayed us when they introduced the minimum sum, the CPF LIFE is akin to rubbing salt into our wounds :mad::mad::mad:

Minimum Sum: this is to safeguard unnecessary spending. This is for the good of Singaporeans. Many are rich enough and don't even bother to withdraw their cpf. Minimum sum is no betrayal. It is necessary for the well being of many Singaporeans.

CPF LIFE is good for all Singaporeans. It covers all Singaporeans and it is one of the best healthcare model in the world. You don't realize how important this is until you fall sick and get hospitalized. You will kowtow and thank PAP for its foresightness and wisdom in implementing this CPF LIFE.

No Singaporean will be left behind - in food, in housing and in healthcare.

PAP is the only government that can do this . It is the only political party that can champion this and deliver this. Majulah Singapura!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION

THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE WILL BE TO DANGLE PAPs AND THEIR CRONIES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

HISTORICALLY, PIANO WIRES WILL BE WHAT TRAITORS OF COUNTRIES DESERVED
AND WE ALL CAN SEE PAPs AS TRAITOR TO SINGAPORE AND SINGAPOREANS AND PAPs ONLY SERVE THEIR OWN NEEDS AND LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS

DANGLE ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS AND CRONIES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS
AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE WHERE SINGAPOREANS ARE TREATED FIRST INSTEAD OF THE FUCKING FTs FROM FUCKED UP SCHOOLS WHERE THEY CHEAT AND CHEAT

HANG THE PAPs TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL