• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Definitely The Beginning of the End of PAP

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah right, poor Tuck Yew not given second chance. Ptui! Your case of meritocracy at its best :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think LTY did the right thing by quitting PAP's politics.

He is an honourable man.

I think the next to quit will be Irene Ng, Hri Kumar, FMH

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTY is a decent and honest man.

No question about it.

He is an organization man. But unfortunately, this is the rule of the game. He understands it. I am sure LHL is reluctant to let him go.

LTY did it for PAP.

If you like him for what he stands for, don't let him down. Vote for PAP.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't bet on it. The only way forward is for SGs t to make a very clear stand against overpriced mediocrity and betrayal of the people by the FAP during the coming GE.

Yes, I always say that if LHL doesn't step down or the pap doesn't kick him out, Singaporeans have to knock him out at the GE. That's the only way to save SG from LHL's poor governance.

Even simple economics theory like supply and demand baffles him

jw5

Loyal
He may still be around, but constantly looking over his shoulder at Massages, errrr, Mangoes, errr I mean Masagoes. :biggrin:

Ok, granted this is a man of his word. How about once-in-fifty-years flood YI?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, he works diligently and honestly. But he doesn't want to work for a bad boss

He has a good boss. In fact, a very understanding and reasonable boss. It is he himself that he cannot stand up to scrutiny - his own word of honor if he goes on ignoring the failures in his ministry.