• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Definitely The Beginning of the End of PAP

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you PM LHL
another 50 golden years!!!

11855816_956052301124143_7568804455403026802_n.jpg

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
great diplomacy
great leadership
great neighbours
great cooperation
great future
another 50 years of golden development

how not to support pap
how not to vote for PM LHL
how not to kick out all the oppo

majulah PAP!!! majulah singapura!!!

11831807_955586814504025_1599826467674972565_n.jpg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think he took the hint since his masters did not give him any specific instructions for this coming GE.

remember that week when PAP dissolved moulmein-kallang? there was no news on whether LTY will be given a ward to represent.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM LHL is loved by the people
He will lead his PAP team to yet another resounding victory

No doubt about it

PAP has to renew itself
it has to rejuvenate
all twigs have to leave
young blood must be injected into the vein
to keep the PAP young, vigorous, robust, steadfast and strong
and be prepared for the next 50 years

just look at the old oppo team
they look so tired so shagged and so laughable

PM LHL did the right thing
keep the PAP going ...
keep the pap young, strong and robust
through the injection of new candidates and new and talented singaporeans

majulah singapura!!!!!!! majulah pap!!!!!!!!

Saddam Hussien also thought he was loved by the Iraqis. He had more than 90% of votes in his election

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think YI will stay. When Masagos was elected the PAP made a big hooha about how the Malays have made great a giant leap forward in having 2 (:rolleyes: ) Malays in cabinet.

It would be a PR disaster if YI was to step down.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
safe_image.php

a very honest and humble man
did his best
gave his best
given a tough job
he did his level best

wish him all the best....

11825186_10153067657837934_4205637107074881969_n.jpg

it's not easy to be a minister in Singapore

you are under strict scrutiny all the time..

lui_tuck_yew.jpg

LTY is indeed humble and good. That's why money cant hold him to a lousy leader. More good people will leave the pap. Those who stay are bootlickers and will hasten pap's downfall. GE 2015 will indeed be a watershed. I expect many pap seats will fall

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These bootlickers are inconsequential. Having them will quicken pap's demise as they provide wrong feedbacks

The mahjong pics are my favourite photo op of Lee Hsien Loong.

I believe they pre-arranged the tiles beforehand, then boasted about how lucky Lee Hsien Loong was in a news article. :biggrin:
Check out his winning tile hand. :wink:

615990_430157730376145_1254113004_o.jpg

175163_397427650326634_2001575725_o.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minister Lui has served two terms. It's a good time for him to step down and move on. This is called 'party renewal'. PAP will have a former Perm Sec and an another former general to serve in the Cabinet. I get the feeling you are gonna love them!

He is needed but he chose to decline. That distinguishes him from Ministers who overstayed like WKS, MBT, RL, LSS, VB, etc.

When good ministers choose to leave and LHL is left with bad ministers, where do u think pap is heading?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think he took the hint since his masters did not give him any specific instructions for this coming GE.

remember that week when PAP dissolved moulmein-kallang? there was no news on whether LTY will be given a ward to represent.

I think LHL and TCH tried to persuade LTY to stay. LTY is a good and humble guy

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think YI will stay. When Masagos was elected the PAP made a big hooha about how the Malays have made great a giant leap forward in having 2 (:rolleyes: ) Malays in cabinet.

It would be a PR disaster if YI was to step down.

Possible. It depends on how many opt to leave and how many are available

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mahjong pics are my favourite photo op of Lee Hsien Loong.

I believe they pre-arranged the tiles beforehand, then boasted about how lucky Lee Hsien Loong was in a news article. :biggrin:
Check out his winning tile hand. :wink:

Most PAP pics were pre arranged