• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligence?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligenc

he just bought a life size doll with pubic hair....so he's very occupied. LOL LOL LOL.
He count the pubic hair until 69, he started to get horny, lost count and start recounting again, LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligenc

Not why he so horny. What food he eats that replenish his sperm so fast. :biggrin:

I just ate oyster mee sua :o

Now super horny. Have to call someone for phone sex :(

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

call me la....my mobile is 7685 1479 7644 3471 8174 1647 9187 1657 6557 8477. My services are free.

I just ate oyster mee sua :o

Now super horny. Have to call someone for phone sex :(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is that an iphone game? Probably going to be a shitty game.

iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, all are welcome :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
But if you wanna start, ask me some guides 1st, I'm willing to help, if not later you messed up your heroes, you have to start playing all over again

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

call me la....my mobile is 7685 1479 7644 3471 8174 1647 9187 1657 6557 8477. My services are free.

Wah, Wed no.s huh?

*Alamaking bookmark this page...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, all are welcome :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
But if you wanna start, ask me some guides 1st, I'm willing to help, if not later you messed up your heroes, you have to start playing all over again

Can see your FB profile or not? See whether can check your fb name and go in to flame you.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The worse prick is singveld who like to act highclass but you can obviously see from his post that he is a lowly educated person.

dunt anyhow say him until like that la, you work for him you fly first class, okey!

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry to hijack but as a newbie I find alamaking an okay guy.

The worse prick is singveld who like to act highclass but you can obviously see from his post that he is a lowly educated person.

Nice??? :eek: Yeah nice only if you are his crony. :biggrin:

Please don't keep repeating that you are a newbie when you are not. Char_Azn only has one fan in this forum. :biggrin: