• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligence?

Re: Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligenc

Yes, I am stupid, so?

Re: Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligenc

If he had spelled Cyclist as Cylist, this is call a spelling mistake.

But to call a cyclist a cycler, there is no excuse :biggrin:

Isn't it supposed to be "cyclor" instead? Or is it "cyclee"? :confused:

Paiseh, busy playing Chaos of 3 Kingdoms, big battle at 19:00, LOL

Brb hor... wait for me :smile:

the ability to make logical deductions.....................

There aren't many intelligent Singaporeans then, I suppose. :smile:

Fishypie

Which head? The small one or the big one? :biggrin: :p :biggrin:

It's aLways the smaLLer one that thinks in unison; otherwise why wouLd the 48 guys get caught ?..:wink::eek:

Why you self pwned again?:*:
People have their own opinion, I cant change for them, they say I stupid, ok lor, let them be, hahaha... I know myself can liao..... Yes, I do have a degree at RMIT, my english is not eloquent, but that doesnt mean I;m stupid :smile:

And speak good english doesnt mean you are smart and rich also, LOL

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

never mind....your heart is good. You are my friend.

People have their own opinion, I cant change for them, they say I stupid, ok lor, let them be, hahaha... I know myself can liao..... Yes, I do have a degree at RMIT, my english is not eloquent, but that doesnt mean I;m stupid :smile:

never mind....your heart is good. You are my friend.
LOL, kum sia, at least I dun use my expertise to look down and condemn on someone :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

maybe except Krafty... he sometimes really kiam pa 1, whjahahaha

I_Hate_Pappies

Aiyoh, then why you agreed you are stupid? :biggrin: Wasted my energy typing to defend you. :p:biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

krafty is a very likeable guy....but once in a while he got this attack then become like that. I have had beer with him twice already. When he is ok he is

good company.

LOL, kum sia, at least I dun use my expertise to look down and condemn on someone :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You need me to close this thread? Nowadays everyday got threads on name. Yesterday it was me and fonvendet. Today it was you. Then there is a nutcase promoting his blog. I think I have been very liberal recently :biggrin:

Aiyoh, then why you agreed you are stupid? :biggrin: Wasted my energy typing to defend you. :p:biggrin:
I am stupid what, I dun know a lot of things, is there anyone here who can claim he knows everything? hahaha

krafty is a very likeable guy....but once in a while he got this attack then become like that. I have had beer with him twice already. When he is ok he is

good company.

KNS! You two go kio kway never asked me to go! :(

You need me to close this thread? Nowadays everyday got threads on name. Yesterday it was me and fonvendet. Today it was you. Then there is a nutcase promoting his blog. I think I have been very liberal recently :biggrin:
No need lah, I want my dogs to humiliate me 1st, woof woof, haha

good company.
Everytime i see his thread, I feel sad with him, knn....