• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

David & Wendy

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The salacious affair of David and Wendy last night has generated a huge deliberation between us. As we watched the story unfolding on mainstream and social media, our discussion eventually centred around him and his ex-wife, whom he divorced some years back.

I have never asked him why he divorced his wife, all this while, who coincidentally, share the same first name as the female protagonist in the public saga now.

As the gossips on social media tapered later last night, I eventually plucked my courage to ask him why his marriage had failed. He was reluctant to share the specifics and said what was over “is history” and preferred not to trigger unpleasant memories.

He then embraced me tightly, cuddling me, attempting to smoulder my lips with his and started an intimacy attempt. At this juncture, I refused and shoved him aside. He must have gotten a rude shock as this was the first time that I had rejected his advances.

By the way, I often find him rather nifty and shrewd whenever he gets into a dead end in his arguments. Each time when he has done something wrong or made me extremely irate, he would always attempt intimacy and thereafter, my pleasure, exhilaration and gratification would eclipse any pre-intimacy anger that I had, succumbing to him, mind, body and soul. But last night, I was determined not to give in to his sensual disposition. I am not sure what gave me the courage, but I said to him "NO", unless and until he makes a full and frank disclosure. He relented.

According to him, his marriage with Wendy lasted for only a few years. Wendy was his childhood sweetheart whom he eventually married. He said she "changed" considerably after their marriage and the frequent tensions and squabbles became excruciatingly unbearable for him. As a result, he would often work late in office, to avoid Wendy and all the matrimonial spats.

A couple of months from those late nights in the office, he eventually fell for one of his younger and supposedly more empathetic female subordinate. For privacy reasons, I shall refer to her as "Saseko".

His intimate affair with Saseko went on for a couple of months until one day, Saseko demanded that he divorced Wendy. He said at that time, he finally realised that he had made an error of judgment.

He added that before he could even come clean to Wendy, Saseko had already SMS-ed Wendy, requested for "showdown" talks ~ all done without his knowledge. To his shock and horror, from Wendy’s affidavits filed in the divorce courts, Saseko had even met Wendy privately many times without his knowledge and revealed all ~ to the extent of even showing pictures of them “making out” during business trips. The next thing he knew, Wendy threw him out of their matrimonial home. He was so upset that he ended the relationship with Saseko as well. He said he couldn't continue with such a "fucking" slut.

After his divorce, he said he went to lead a life of dating and new relationships, cautiously not committing himself until he met me. He said he courted me enthusiastically as he believes I am the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with. He reckons that I have the maturity in thought, not found in many women he has met. He further believes I know what a man wants, plus, I am able to appreciate his "me-time" and not one who will "cage" him like a zookeeper.

He said to show his sincerity and love, he has in fact made a will (which he showed me) naming me as the sole beneficiary of his assets. He even showed me his latest CPF nomination form with my name as beneficiary as well.

I was really touched by his actions and words and I finally relented physically and emotionally to him (yes, yet again my heart triumphed over my brain).

This morning I woke up at 6am, as usual, I went for my morning run again ~ during which my brain became clearer than me heart. As I sprinted, a couple of startling questions bothered me. I could feel that my thoughts were in a whirlwind of activity, striding faster than my legs.

First, he cheated on Wendy. Second, he dumped Saseko. Third, he went on with a few other women, like Cocotte. Fourth, he can always make a fresh will and CPF nomination, disposing me altogether. Last but not least, I gave in to him yet again. Arghhh! :( I think I am getting paranoid from what I read on the public saga now.

I hope he is the right one for me. I am sure he is. I am not one who falls for sweet talk. I am Claire. I will make sure our relationship succeed.

Most importantly, I must ensure he will never, never, ever, become a David.

PS :
Wish me luck, cos as I pen this piece right now, I have momentarily run out of ideas :( .

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello [Claire],

Several months ago, when you first started to post, I was concerned for you, including your intimate bf being a smoker, and his various relationships.

After reading your most recent "continuing saga", and this
"First, he cheated on Wendy. Second, he dumped Saseko. Third, he went on with a few other women, like Cocotte. Fourth, he can always make a fresh will and CPF nomination, disposing me altogether. Last but not least, I gave in to him yet again. Arghhh! I think I am getting paranoid from what I read on the public saga now."

With respect, I believe that he has all the financial resources to charm any younger woman (say mid 30's and better).

Accordingly, with your "weaker heart" and "weaker brain (vis-a-vis") relationship with man or men" (but not brain in terms of your professional life), may I suggest that you should re-evaluate.

Have a Blessed Sunday (still Saturday evening for me), but lose an hour because we are switching to Eastern Daylight Savings Time at 0100 hours to 0200 hours.

kanina

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanina

saseko is japanese slang for prostitute.
first cocotte, now saseko, what's next?
your cock must be damn itchy :rolleyes:

kanina

woman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strangle him with your Mui Mui bag strap before he changes the nomination. Then you can buy more Mui Mui bags.

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi blackie, charl, loon, coff and yang, can any or all of you come over to my place this afternoon? I need a couple of rams up my ass :smile:

PS please do not gargle just prior to sausage walleting my limpdick because even though my sausage stinks it stings. :( Hope you get my drift. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear sister and good evening. there's no relationship that is perfect or ever will be.

it's not uncommon for the female to trigger a heartfelt confrontation over any current event or incident, the male to experience a pause of shock and quickly gather a creative story that has worked before to elicit empathy and a softening of the female defenses, and both to come to terms or compromise somewhere in the middle. the middle is never perfect and will never fully reconcile with both sides' ideal or sometimes "extreme" positions.

you seem to uncannily have that philosophy ingrained in your instinct, and you willingly seek out a restive or equilibrium state with him avoiding further conflict even though his sob story is not as lovely as sense and sensibility or pride and prejudice. he pulls out the (canned) story you wish to hear, and by not taking it to the weirdest extremity, you accept it openly because deep in you, your otherwise tight filter is listening intuitively for coherence and soothing sound bytes that have already occupied your heart. he is smooth enough to understand what needs to sync with the tune and frequency in you to soften and open that door. he doesn't have to tell the ugly and bitter truth and or perfect story. it will only shake or destroy your inner sanctum and peace between heart and mind. such is the reality of intimate relationships between any two individuals. matrimonial harmony is a matter of care (not to destroy your spirit or his), control of the self (not the other), compromise, and continuity if you decide to have children.

that said, ask him to hand over all his finances and you elevate yourself as cfo after tying the knot. it looks like the marriage is a foregone conclusion. it will never be perfect. but managing all the finances including credit card payments will grant you the book of life and power as everything transacted or spent (including expenses for a getaway with a mistress) may become traceable. it's not about controlling him but about controlling expenses for the long term good of the relationship.....or family. :p he will stray, and you can stray too but with greater economic power and leverage. this swine needs to be tamed and shamed. and thanks for performing that formidable task with your personal sacrifice. we all appreciate. :eek: :wink:

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
NPNT

attachment.php

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad GD, a keen English learner and Charlie99, a kind English teacher, have an interest in this thread. I'm going to take this opportunity to learn English from some of the better English speakers in this forum.

His intimate affair with Saseko went on for a couple of months until one day, Saseko demanded that he divorced Wendy. He said at that time, he finally realised that he had made an error of judgment.

Sakedo demanded that he divorce or divorced ? This is something that has always confused me - subjunctive mood and verb tense. My understanding, and correct me if I am wrong, is that the tense of indicative verb (demanded) can change but not the subjunctive verb indicating the imagined action (divorce).

He said he courted me enthusiastically as he believes I am the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

Isn't this a reported speech ? Except for universal truth (the earth is a sphere and lizard is a reptile), shouldn't verbs in a reported speech be expressed in the past tense ?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear sister and good evening. there's no relationship that is perfect or ever will be.

it's not uncommon for the female to trigger a heartfelt confrontation over any current event or incident, the male to experience a pause of shock and quickly gather a creative story that has worked before to elicit empathy and a softening of the female defenses, and both to come to terms or compromise somewhere in the middle. the middle is never perfect and will never fully reconcile with both sides' ideal or sometimes "extreme" positions.

you seem to uncannily have that philosophy ingrained in your instinct, and you willingly seek out a restive or equilibrium state with him avoiding further conflict even though his sob story is not as lovely as sense and sensibility or pride and prejudice. he pulls out the (canned) story you wish to hear, and by not taking it to the weirdest extremity, you accept it openly because deep in you, your otherwise tight filter is listening intuitively for coherence and soothing sound bytes that have already occupied your heart. he is smooth enough to understand what needs to sync with the tune and frequency in you to soften and open that door. he doesn't have to tell the ugly and bitter truth and or perfect story. it will only shake or destroy your inner sanctum and peace between heart and mind. such is the reality of intimate relationships between any two individuals. matrimonial harmony is a matter of care (not to destroy your spirit or his), control of the self (not the other), compromise, and continuity if you decide to have children.

that said, ask him to hand over all his finances and you elevate yourself as cfo after tying the knot. it looks like the marriage is a foregone conclusion. it will never be perfect. but managing all the finances including credit card payments will grant you the book of life and power as everything transacted or spent (including expenses for a getaway with a mistress) may become traceable. it's not about controlling him but about controlling expenses for the long term good of the relationship.....or family. :p he will stray, and you can stray too but with greater economic power and leverage. this swine needs to be tamed and shamed. and thanks for performing that formidable task with your personal sacrifice. we all appreciate. :eek: :wink:

Hello Sir,

Very sound advice and very well written.
SALUTE!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good day,

Thank you for the compliment.
I am flattered.
But I believe that [Claire] and [eatshitndie] have a better command of English than I.

In that context of [Claire], it should be divorce not "divorced"

I am glad GD, a keen English learner and Charlie99, a kind English teacher, have an interest in this thread. I'm going to take this opportunity to learn English from some of the better English speakers in this forum.

Sakedo demanded that he divorce or divorced ? This is something that has always confused me - subjunctive mood and verb tense. My understanding, and correct me if I am wrong, is that the tense of indicative verb (demanded) can change but not the subjunctive verb indicating the imagined action (divorce).

Isn't this a reported speech ? Except for universal truth (the earth is a sphere and lizard is a reptile), shouldn't verbs in a reported speech be expressed in the past tense ?

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

Originally Posted by Claire His intimate affair with Saseko went on for a couple of months until one day, Saseko demanded that he divorced Wendy. He said at that time, he finally realised that he had made an error of judgment.

Originally Posted by Claire He said he courted me enthusiastically as he believes I am the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

her england half past seven one
can c no formal training in writing
peep who tink her writings is good
either neh read muc or not veri educated one

jw5

Loyal
Good day,

Thank you for the compliment.
I am flattered.
But I believe that [Claire] and [eatshitndie] have a better command of English than I.

In that context of [Claire], it should be divorce not "divorced"

That's true, your command of English is pretty poor for an Oxford graduate. :wink: