• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

damage control or more damage? - chiatilik

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
_Yawning,%20contagious.jpg

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
no[lan];278525 said:
Someone care to explain this picture?
no[lan];278525 said:
Again talking to the mirror pondan leetahbar?

Sure for the benefit of clueless readers, let me put it in a "nutshell!":p

You are a balless pondan cock sucking attention seeking homosexual.:mad:

You are a thief and a conman.:oIo:

You accuse others of their lack of moral values when you are a classic example of one who totally lacks any!:rolleyes:

You are a father beater, a mother verbal abuser, clling her a lau cheebye, maybe the heavens bestow upon you a slow and painful death!:wink:

You use this forum as a platform for your personal agenda of damaging the reputation of your enemies!:mad:

You are lucky in the sense that this forum had in fact been bought over by the establishment, that's why you are allowed to run amok with your despicable behaviour. After all it suits the PAP fine if the SDP can be smeared in any way or manner.:oIo:

Prime example is this:-

Ng F-Jay
Alfrescian Join Date: May 2009
My Reputation:Points: 66 / Power: 0

Re: rattling from a venomous snake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUCK YOU ALL CHEE BYE SDP KIA!! YES I AM LEETAHBAR THE GREAT!! COME SUCK MY COCK!! FUCK YOU ALL SDP MOTHER FUCKER DEAD!!! LAMEI'S CHAO CHEE BYE YOU ALL LIKE TO LICK! LAI FLOOD THESE THREAD AND MAKE MY DAYy!!!

The bogus Sam Leong forum owner allows this when he had banned and deleted the posts of others who use Big red fonts vulgarities involving fucking mothers. That you are allowed to do this without repercussions just confirms my charges!:oIo:

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pondan hiao cheebye mouth leetahbar! you are damn fucking lame lah! Where are your wits? Oh you dumb fuck never had any in the first place hor?.......lol.......lol......... very koh lien (pitiful)... no challenge even to a primary school kid!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar, I'm sending my underwear marked with Ng Ejay's name to your house. Please have a good time on me to enjoy sniffing them! Cheers!.lol.......lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what we called a defeated pondan who can no longer speak because too many cocks had been shafted down the throat! Need to resort to pathetic copy & paste! By the way Lamei is so sweet!.....lol....lol