• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Rubbish

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Quan Yifong's daughter

Nothing wrong in being anti-mandarin,,at least they true to their roots,,and cantonese is the closest to ancient chinese.,.to accept mandarin is too accept manchurian rule over china,,anyway you are an asshole sprouting shit,,,just like kopishit,,sigh another asshole PAP Dog in the forum here to sow discord,,,,

you are a bastard loser asshole mother-fucker feces-eating liar moronic dog!

Then why the Hokkiens, Teochews, Hakkas, Hainanese all can accept mandarin as their mother tougue?

Fuck you this bastard liar snake dog! you are so shameless to lie Cantonese are closest to ancient chinese! Fuck you this retard! Cantonese are furthest from ancient chinese becos Cantonese are considered as barbarians!

And you this bastard asshole haven't explain why you cantonese are so guailan? As already proven in spore, hongkong and guangdng, it's always the cantonese persecuting others. Cantonese always cause the most problems and most quarralsome and most greedy!

I know your cantonese prostitute mother in Keong Siak Road cannot speak mandarin. Kan Nin Nah bei Chao Chee bye, that day when your prostitute whore mother was sucking my dick, she cannot understand simple mandarin or simple english and she can only speak Cantonese!

In olden days spore, hokkiens, teochews, hakkas, hainanese all are willing to cross-marry each other dialects groups but they all try to avoid marrying cantonese becos cantonese are very guailan especially cantonese in-laws and cantonese women!

Last edited:

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Suresh, why you cut and paste your vulgarities? Are you James Suresh Gopal, an indian trying to pretend to be chinese?

who is suresh?

suresh is your keling father that fucked your prostitute whore mother last time.

your prostitute whore mother in Keong Saik Road told me this last time when she was sucking my dick!

you are a retarded loser bastard mother-fucker pig!

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really wonder how come got such boliao people like to come online and sprout shit,,,just another version of KOPISAI,,,

I fucked your prostitute whore mother for more than 100 times before!

you this bastard cantonese-chauvinist loser retarded dog started attacking the hokkiens and hakkas 1st.

Hokkiens and Hakkas are much better than you cantonese!

you this retarded crazy bastard liar dog everyday lick my anus and you ate my feces too!

you this bastard scum pig go die!

Last edited:

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah another desperate PAPPIE dog,,,need the pappies like a parasite to survive,,,

Fuck you!

I never talk on Politics before in all my postings!

I fuck you this retarded bastard liar dog!

I know ever since your cantonese prostitute whore mother died in a Keong Saik road brothel's cubicle, you this bastard mother-fucker wastral son of the bitch had lost your only source of income, resulting in you this bastard dog becomng very agitated!

you this cantonese-chauvinist bastard scum retarded dog go die!

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopisai: i realize you prefer girl with small hands!!!! why?????

kopiuncle: small hands will make my prick appear bigger

kopiprick: yes, you do have an inferiority complex.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ilovesingapore went to a small pacific island for a holiday. called kopiuncle to say how to contact her.

ilovesingapore: free sex tonight, sex for free

kopiuncle: you slut!!!!! what??? you prostitute yourself on holiday!!!! worse for free.

ilovesingapore: no lah, iust free sex tonight, sex for free

kopiuncle: you slut, you come back to singapore immediately or i fly over immediately.

ilovesingapore: no, no no!!!!!!! i will send sms to you now.

kopiuncle after a while received sms from ilovesingapore " 3 6 2 9 6 4 3 "

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last night xmas eve was rather quiet at desker road, with ah nehs were missing,

ilovesingapore and kopicunt were at street corner wating for clients, just then

ilovesingapore: oh!!!! i just smell cock in the end.

kopicunt: sorry, i just burp.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiprick: kopiuncle, do you know you can see uranus without a telescope???.

kopiuncle: no way!!! no way!!! kopiprick, anyway, tell me how!!!!!!

kopiprick: open your legs wide , and put a mirror between your thighs, you will see ur anus.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
christmas present received by kopiuncle and ilovesingapore REVEALED

gift wrapped DILDO with a card

go fuck yourself

signed from sammyboyforummers

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last night, ilovesingapore attended xmas party wearing a mistletoe belt.

in the end, she was raving mad because no one kissing her below the mistletoe.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every morning before getting out of bed, kopiuncle would light up the cigar which is placed beside the bed.

one morning, the cigar taste weird and would not light up.

switched on bedside lamp, for closer look, turned out to be the dildo he used in his arsehole the night before.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every morning before getting out of bed, kopiuncle would light up the cigar which is placed beside the bed.

one morning, the cigar taste weird and would not light up.

switched on bedside lamp, for closer look, turned out to be the dildo he used in his arsehole the night before.

ha ha ha ha ha!

ROTFLMAO

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle saw from returned laundry services that stain in underwear not clean properly.

so on second patch, kopiuncle clipped a note USE MORE SOAP POWDER ON UNDERWEAR.

when laundry was returned, stain on underwear still present.

third batch of laundry, kopiuncle again clipped a note USE MORE SOAP POWDER ON UNDERWEAR.

the laundry came back with same stain, but with a note attached USE MORE TOILET TISSUE ONTO YOUR ARSEHOLE.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boxing day was ilovesingapore birthday, kopiuncle present was written into the birthday card.

after reading the card- "60 minutes of sex in the way you would like"

ilovesingapore: thank you kopiuncle, see you in 60 minutes

ilovesingapore then left the flat

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ilovesingapore went for a checkup and the doctor noticed some bruises around her vagina..

doctor: how did you get the bruises there????

ilovesingapore: oh i got those from doggy style sex.

doctor: then in that case, you should go back to conventional face to face style.

ilovesingapore: noooo, the dog's breath is simply awful!!!!!!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boxing day was ilovesingapore birthday, kopiuncle present was written into the birthday card.

after reading the card- "60 minutes of sex in the way you would like"

ilovesingapore: thank you kopiuncle, see you in 60 minutes

ilovesingapore then left the flat
60 minutes later, ilovesingapore came home crying

kopiuncle: what the fuck happened??
ilovesingapore: i was raped.
kopiuncle: oh shit!!!!!! i will kill the person, take me to him.
ilovesingapore: no no!!!!, i cried because i was cheated by you from our 20 years marriage.
kopiuncle: why????
ilovesingapore: first time i experienced orgasm by the rape, none ever with our marriage.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle diabetes was so bad that his urine was like syrup that attracted ants.

at scarborough nudist beach in eastern australia, he bared all and was stung by a bee at tip of his prick.

ended up in fremantle hospital to receive treatment for the sting.

kopiuncle: doctor, please treat the pain only and leave the swelling alone.