• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Rubbish

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle attend a 3 day fulltime pap team building workshop in kranji farmway resort, was cut short because of ponding.
went home at 2am. but not wanting to wake ilovesingapore, quietly took off his clothes and crept beside ilovesingapore.

ilovesingapore(drowsily): darling please pop downstairs for some more extra strong flu tablet for my severe flu.

in almost darkness, kopiuncle put on shirt and shorts went to the 24 hour pharmacy for some more strong acting flu tablets.

pharmacist: recognise you!!!! are you kopiuncle the staunchest pap supporter???

kopiuncle: yes yes, you will not find anyone more committed to pap than i.

pharmacist: but, but, but, why are you wearing a workers' party shirt now??????

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle: doctor lately, i am having very serious bouts of anxiety attacks and sleepless nights.

doctor: do you know what is the cause of your problem???

kopiuncle: yes, ilovesingapore nitely goes to a bar selling cheap drinks and sleeps free with anyone who simply smile at her.
. . what am i to do ? i am going mad!!!!!!

doctor: slow slow, just give me the name and address of the bar......

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Downtown Line is READY!!! World's longest ......

hahahahhahahahaaa.....

kopiuncle attend a 3 day fulltime pap team building workshop in kranji farmway resort, was cut short because of ponding.
went home at 2am. but not wanting to wake ilovesingapore, quietly took off his clothes and crept beside ilovesingapore.

ilovesingapore(drowsily): darling please pop downstairs for some more extra strong flu tablet for my severe flu.

in almost darkness, kopiuncle put on shirt and shorts went to the 24 hour pharmacy for some more strong acting flu tablets.

pharmacist: recognise you!!!! are you kopiuncle the staunchest pap supporter???

kopiuncle: yes yes, you will not find anyone more committed to pap than i.

pharmacist: but, but, but, why are you wearing a workers' party shirt now??????

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Downtown Line is READY!!! World's longest ......

that's the problem with you. lose an argument, then call people porlumpar spoilt bitch....no standard lah JW5. you are an utter
disappointment. always call people porlumpar spoilt bitch this and porlumpar that...come on. you are made of better intellectual stuff not garbages like this..tsk tsk tsk.....or you would rather spit on your own sticky perineum???
hahahahhahahahahaa.... lie con distort mislead

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ilovesingapore: doctor doctor, when can i start to resume my normal sex life again?????

doctor: i am very surprised, you are the first to ask this question after a tonsillitis surgery

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: We should encourage Newbies....

you can also several old newbies coming forward to do battle....

as long as they side The Mob and serve The Mob, they will be encouraged to continue with their KILL kOPI....
carrierlickersuckerrimmer = kopiuncle

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: do you think Thailand or Indonesia will win tonite SEA Games soccer final gold me

the more you put up all the garbages and theories of yours,the more i suspect that you are gopal aka suresh.....and i am starting to doubt your intelligence and integrity in this forum.

i do not send rude and crude messages to anybody in this forum. period.
kopiuncle = liarsuckercarrierlickerrimmer

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: do you think Thailand or Indonesia will win tonite SEA Games soccer final gold me

kopison: ilovesingapore mum!!!!! why am i dark like ah neh and you are yellow?????

ilovesingapore: you should consider yourself lucky, otherwise you could also be baeying or barking......

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kopiuncle invited by pap youth wing organiser to give a talk on sex.

too embarassed, ilovesingapore was told by kopiuncle that the talk was all about baey riding.

following day, ilovesingapore met the organiser at desker road.

organiser: oh ilovesingapore, kopiuncle gave a fantastic talk to my pap youth wing yesterday.

ilovesingapore: ooh surprise! having only done twice, first time, kopiuncle got sore. second time, kopiuncle fall off, hurt his ass

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kopisai, ilovesingapore, and kopiuncle went to the observation platform at duxton hdb flats,

kopisai: do you know if i throw a $100 bill now, i can make 1 very happy person down there.
ilovesingapore: oh, i could throw 10 $10 bills, i can make 10 persons down below happy.
kopiuncle: in that case, i throw 100 $1 bills, at least 100 persons down below will be happy.

security guard beside them: better still, i throw 3 of you down, half of singapore will be even happier.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kopiuncle brought his son kopison who has whitish from his prick, to consult the family doctor.

doctor: kopison, i am afraid you have contracted gonorrhea!!!! who have you screwed lately???
kopison: i only been screwing the maid.........
kopiuncle: oh fuck, in that case, i may have contracted gonorrhe also, likely to include my wife ilovesingapore.
doctor: oh shit, shit!!!!!!!!!!! then i may also have contracted the gonorrhea too.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

despicable evil foulmouth kopiuncle went on a self drive tour around english country with his first wife, came upon a wishing well.

kopiuncle first wife: let us make this trip more memorable by stopping here to make a wish.
kopiuncle: why not??? it will indeed be very nice. let me make a wish.

kopiuncle threw a new singapore dual alloy $1 coin which contain a chinese hexagram into the well, whilst mumbling a wish.
kopiexwife then leaned forward and threw a 5cent coin, but lost her footing and fell into the well

kopiuncle eyes enlarged with shock and surprise: wow!!!!!!, it worked.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kopiuncle invited by pap youth wing organiser to give a talk on sex.

too embarassed, ilovesingapore was told by kopiuncle that the talk was all about baey riding.

following day, ilovesingapore met the organiser at desker road.

organiser: oh ilovesingapore, kopiuncle gave a fantastic talk to my pap youth wing yesterday.

ilovesingapore: ooh surprise! having only done twice, first time, kopiuncle got sore. second time, kopiuncle fall off, hurt his ass
at the end of the talk ,

kopiuncle: if any of you have a problem or question, i will be glad to answer or to be of service to you.......

a bosomy lass sitting at front row raised her hand.

kopiuncle: yes, what is the problem or your question?????
bosomy lass: can you help me remove someting?????
kopiuncle: of course, what is it????
bosomy lass: yes please... just move your eyes off my bosom.

Last edited: