• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Rubbish

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a pathologist was conducting a lecture to a class of trainees

pathologist: "first you must have the guts." he stuck his finger into the arsehole of a corpse, then put the finger into his mouth.

after a while, validpeople bravely also put his finger into the arsehole of the corpse and then put the finger into his mouth.

pathologist: "second you must have acute sense of observation. i put my middle finger into the arsehole but thumb into my mouth.

Last edited:

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But I never wanted all those things people need to justify their lives, lives, lives..

OK SCMP is calling me. Ciao ! :biggrin:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ilovesingapore going on holiday to italy alone .

ilovesingapore: kopiuncle what present he would like??

kopiuncle: bring me an italian girl!!!!

ilovesingapore gave kopiuncle a weird dirty look and left for italy. coming back home one month later.

kopiuncle: where is the italian girl that i ask for????

ilovesingapore: well just be patient and wait for nine months

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle was walking along benjamin sheares bridge in early hours this morning, saw a very pretty girl about to jump off.

kopiuncle: you are really an extremely pretty girl!!!!! can you give a kiss before you do anything else????

from the ledge, she hugged kopiuncle and gave kopiuncle the mostest long drawn passionate french kiss ever....

kopiuncle: wow, honestly that the most fantastic kiss i ever rec'd from anyone even ilovesingapore. why do you want to jump???

'

'

girl started to cry again: because my parents do not allow me to dress as a girl any more!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle, kopisai, kopiprick kopishit, four of them went to a very popular gay bar in bangkok

on entering, they saw only one stool at the bar counter.

kopiuncle (loudly): let's go, there is only one stool left for four of us.

a waiter stopped them: no problem, no problem, i can take care of that.

so kopiuncle, kopisai, kopiprick kopishit went back to the bar counter

the waiter then turned the stool upside down.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ilovesingapore wearing a very tight skirt, could not get lift her leg to get up the step of the tour bus in italy.

she reached for the zip behind the skirt and released a little to allow a little freedom to her leg movement.

still awkward, she released the zipper a little more a second time but still finding difficulty again, despite a third time.

then she felt someone grapped her waist and lifted her up the bus.

turning around, ilovesingapore screamed: hey i do not know you, how dare you touch me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

guy: but you were unzipping my pants

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ilovesingapore: my dearest hubby kopiuncle, give me some cash, i want to buy a bra.....

kopiuncle: you got nothing inside, why are you needing a new bra????????????

ilovesingapore: if this is the case, why are you wearing shorts????????????

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ilovesingapore: you are like a mobile phone when we have sex.

kopiuncle: does it mean i vibrate a lot??????

ilovesingapore: when going into the tunnel, there is no more reception.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle went to a 3rd grade whorehouse in Kin Jio Kar.

after sex, prostitute: have you just been released from prison?

kopiuncle: yes, how do you know? is it because i did anal on you?

kinjiokar prostitute: partly, but most telling is, after sex, you ran around me, bent down and said, "YOUR TURN!"

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopisai: i suspect my wife kopipussy having affair with a carpenter, i found a saw under my bed and it’s not mine.

kopishit: i suspect my wife kopicunt having affair an electrician, i found a wirecutter under my bed and it is not mine.

kopiuncle: mine worse, i suspect my wife ilovesingapore having affair with a horse, last nite, i found a jockey under the bed.

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Quan Yifong's daughter

I know you are a Kan yan....always out to create discord and sprout shit...and nothing beats the Hakkas in being evil,,a good example is Old fart and gang..

In terms of bitchiness and having a loud mouth,,hokkeins are the best,,where do u think the term KPKB comes from?

I Fuck you this bastard moronic son of the bitch!

I fuck your mother!

It's you this bastard liar dog that is always spouting feces and shit from your mouth in this forum!

I'm hainanese!

It's really true that Cantonese are more wicked and more bitchy and more guai-lan than the Hokkiens and Hakkas.

Hakkas are very patriotic and will risk their lifes to protect their country. There are many such patriotic Hakka examples in China throughout history!

you selfish greedy bitchy cantonese only care about grabbing more money for yourself only.

During Spore in the late 1800s to the 1930s the Cantonese triads although greatly outnumbered by the Hokkiens gangs but the Cantonese gangs always go terrorise/bully the new comers from China. The fiercest most wicked gangs are the Cantonese gangs in Chinatown area.

But Hokkien gangs and Teochew gangs don't disturb the newcomers from China.

In terms of swear words. Cantonese swear words are also worse than Hokkiens

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last xmas, just before ilovesingapore wakes up, kopiuncle was in the kitchen preparing ilovesingapore present.

at breakfast, ilovesingapore opened the present which was placed on a breakfast plate.

she gave a loud exciting yell to what she saw was an exqusite white jade bracelet.

closing the box immediately, went over to kopiuncle giving him a tight hug and a long passionate kiss.

after breakfast to try the bracelet, but this time around ilovesingapore gave a shrieking loud scream.

the bracelet turned out to be an ONION RING.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle: ilovesingapore dear, just invited a young colleague over for dinner.

ilovesingapore: what the hell are you doing. living room is in a mess pile of plates in kitchen unwashed.

kopiuncle: anything else??

ilovesingapore: toilet not cleaned, dirty clothes unwashed, no food in fridge. now your friend coming.

kopiuncle: this poor guy is thinking of getting married

james1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Quan Yifong's daughter

Hainanese r quite ok. Guess u r the exception. Well all races have their blacksheep. A crazy asshole like u sprouting shit. N hakkas are patriotic my ass. They are nothing but a bunch of gypsies that spawn the likes of old fart n sun yat sen. They r evil cos they got no land n have to steal n cheat n lie to get ahead. Lky is a good example of a schemer..but he is rich n just want to get richer.

you are a crazy bastard asshole feces-eating bastard liar dog!

Among all the entire southern-chinese and coastal chinese, the Cantonese are the most wicked and most evil. That's why throughout china's history, the emperor would always recruit mercenaries from Guangdong to commit killings on other region's peoples. But the emperor never recruit mercenaries from Fujian/Jiangsu/Zhejiang/other regions etc. Throughout China's history, the Cantonese had been known to be very willing to commit killings for the sake of money that's why the Emperor often recruit mercenaries from Guangdong and not other regions.

Cantonese are the most intolerant of foreigners and most anti-Mandarin and most intolerant of other fellow chinese from other provinces. That's why in China the Cantonese are the only ones to stage protest that they strongly resent Mandarin being regarded as the mother tougue of chinese whereas all the other southern chinese in China such as Fujians. Hakkas, Hainanese Teochews etc they all never stage such a protest before and they accept Mandarin as the mother tougue of the southern chinese.

In spore during the 1800s to 1950s the Cantonese secret societies are the most guailan and cause the most trouble!

In Hongkong during the 1930s to 1980s also, the Cantonese often persecute the Teochews and Hakkas.

Elderly sporeans will tell you that Cantonese people are the most quarralsome and calculative and bad-hearted compared to other dialects chinese. And elderly sporeans will say this famous saying that is never never to argue with a middled-aged cantonese woman becos the cantonese are !@#$%^&!

Hakkas are much more kind-hearted than you cantonese!

I fuck your mother, you this asshole crazy cantonese-chavinist bastard pig go die!

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle went to the fairprice for last minute food purchase for xmas.

at entrance, a fairprice staff told kopiuncle: do remember to close your barrack door!!!!!

whilst picking up food, he realized that the reminder by the staff was his fly being not zipped up.

on way out, kopiuncle saw the staff is now manning the cash counter, decide to have one back on going out.

kopiuncle: hi miss, did see a soldier standing at attention just now.

fairprice cashier: no what i saw was a disabled veteran slumped on 2 duffel bags,