• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dafug?! GMS appearing in my dreams!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dreamt that I was in a bus ride with GMS next to me, he was asking why I cannot furnish a cylinder of gas to him for his experiments and he pestered me to sign the approval for disbursement.

We got off the bus somewhere near Science Park or NUS side, made our way towards the buildings via some overhead bridge, not those regular ones but made of ropes and planks.

GMS almost fell through the cracks but managed to climb up again, I made the trip across successfully. Tee gong poh pih.

I’m not even this close to GMS in real life, but this is such a vivid dream. I woke up feeling confused. Can any Sammyboy bros help explain what just happened? :confused::confused::confused:

oh yah, this dream really took place before I woke up, sumpah.

Keep a dream journal and record anything you can remember. Make it a habit. :thumbsup:

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dreamt that I was in a bus ride with GMS next to me, he was asking why I cannot furnish a cylinder of gas to him for his experiments and he pestered me to sign the approval for disbursement.

We got off the bus somewhere near Science Park or NUS side, made our way towards the buildings via some overhead bridge, not those regular ones but made of ropes and planks.

GMS almost fell through the cracks but managed to climb up again, I made the trip across successfully. Tee gong poh pih.

I’m not even this close to GMS in real life, but this is such a vivid dream. I woke up feeling confused. Can any Sammyboy bros help explain what just happened? :confused::confused::confused:

oh yah, this dream really took place before I woke up, sumpah.

Bhai,

Lookey at the bright side,

you did not dream of Mark Andrew Yeo .... Oops, will I be banned for uttering this name?