• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dafug?! GMS appearing in my dreams!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Dreamt that I was in a bus ride with GMS next to me, he was asking why I cannot furnish a cylinder of gas to him for his experiments and he pestered me to sign the approval for disbursement.

We got off the bus somewhere near Science Park or NUS side, made our way towards the buildings via some overhead bridge, not those regular ones but made of ropes and planks.

GMS almost fell through the cracks but managed to climb up again, I made the trip across successfully. Tee gong poh pih.

I’m not even this close to GMS in real life, but this is such a vivid dream. I woke up feeling confused. Can any Sammyboy bros help explain what just happened? :confused::confused::confused:

oh yah, this dream really took place before I woke up, sumpah.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dreamt that I was in a bus ride with GMS next to me, he was asking why I cannot furnish a cylinder of gas to him for his experiments and he pestered me to sign the approval for disbursement.

We got off the bus somewhere near Science Park or NUS side, made our way towards the buildings via some overhead bridge, not those regular ones but made of ropes and planks.

GMS almost fell through the cracks but managed to climb up again, I made the trip across successfully. Tee gong poh pih.

I’m not even this close to GMS in real life, but this is such a vivid dream. I woke up feeling confused. Can any Sammyboy bros help explain what just happened? :confused::confused::confused:

You need arse fuck from him.... are you CAQ finally...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dreams often make no sense. it's like the dreams simply access a random fragment of your memory storage. it just happened to be GMS. you are not missing him.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he offer to sell his flat to you to raise money to take part in election?

Singapore GE2020: This election will be PPP's Goh Meng Seng's last​

hzdppppp0627.jpg

Democratic Progress Party secretary-general Mohamad Hamim Aliyas (left) with People's Power Party secretary-general Goh Meng Seng during a walkabout at MacPherson Market and Food Centre on June 27, 2020. ST PHOTO: SHINTARO TAY
jean_iau_0.png

Jean Iau

PUBLISHED

JUN 27, 2020, 6:53 PM SGT

FacebookTwitter

SINGAPORE - The People's Power Party (PPP) secretary-general Goh Meng Seng on Saturday (June 27) said this will be his last contest in a general election.
Speaking to the media during a walkabout at MacPherson Market and Food Centre, the 50-year-old said he had initially planned to stay in politics for 15 years or three election cycles.

But this will be his fourth, this time contesting the MacPherson SMC, where he is expected to face the People's Action Party's (PAP) Tin Pei Ling.
"When I first got involved in politics, I told my wife to give me 15 years. But now I might be crossing 20 years... My daughter, who wasn't even born then, has now grown up.

"I don't want to put my family through too much," added the opposition veteran, the principal consultant of market research and consultancy company Whiz Research and Consultancy.

Mr Goh made his debut as a candidate in 2006, when he contested Aljunied GRC with the Workers' Party.
"Every election, we lose money. I even sold my flat to finance the second one," he added, referring to the 2011 General Election where he contested Tampines GRC on the National Solidarity Party ticket.

Although he secured enough votes to get his election deposit back every time he contested, Mr Goh said there were other expenses such as the cost of setting up rallies, renting vehicles and producing posters.

In May 2015, months ahead of the general election that year, Mr Goh announced that he was setting up the PPP.

MORE ON THIS TOPIC
PPP's Goh Meng Seng to contest MacPherson, expected to face off PAP's Tin Pei Ling
GE2020: Live coverage on Singapore General Election
S'pore GE microsite: Follow our full coverage

He then led a group of candidates that contested Chua Chu Kang GRC and lost to the PAP team helmed by Health Minister Gan Kim Yong. PAP secured 76.89 per cent of the vote.

In a Facebook post on Saturday afternoon, Mr Goh provided his party's election manifesto.
It includes upgrading the older Housing Board flats in MacPherson through various programmes and schemes; setting up a community hospital to cater to the elderly; and inviting charities to set up free traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) clinics and soup kitchens.

Mr Goh called for a greater opposition presence in Parliament, even as he praised Ms Tin for her service to the residents in MacPherson.

He said: "She's part of the (ruling) party so how do you expect her to be more critical of her own party's policies. So as an opposition member, and with an economics and statistics background, I think I can contribute more in Parliament for the nation."

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro u need to log out once in a while :unsure:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should call him out and reenact the dream.

I dreamt that Lanjiao Loong was struck by lighting, too bad I'm neither Zeus or Thor if not I would have made an appointment with that son of a bitch.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I have unfinished business in Science Park? can’t be leh...

WTFF

Tiaggong, In Science Fark, there is a very highly classified building whereby they experiment with Sheep
to be our next generation of A.I. War Fighters.

They will descretely and silently penetrate enemy lines to recon and lay mines and gather Intelligence
to relay back to Command Centre.

SShhh.... Please dont say I tell you.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why it is called a dream and stays as a dream. It won't happen in reality. The story sounds absurd though but thanks for sharing anyway :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m not even this close to GMS in real life, but this is such a vivid dream. I woke up feeling confused [see brackets]. Can any Sammyboy bros help explain what just happened? :confused::confused::confused:

"and my underwear wet with what looks like the map of Singapore" :laugh: :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I really don't know what to say except perhaps you need a vacation.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Thanks for the field report. :thumbsup:
The meaning of the dream could be that on some subconscious level, you want his body. :wink::eek::biggrin: