• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Bamboo Shoot BC

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today's MRT ride is going to be a fucking super long ride.

I am not going to office.

Instead my freaking lazy boss WhatsApped me last night. She requested me to attend the meeting with smelly people.

So now, I am on the way, in this going-to-be super long MRT ride, to the smelly people infested CBP, for a super low productivity talk cock sing song meeting.

Whatever.

Anyway, I always like to put my thoughts into words, especially in my morning MRT ride. It's therapeutic for my decimating soul.

Sometimes, when I experienced a brain fog in the MRT, with nothing inside my momentarily shrunken pea brain to write about, I would just doodle on my mobile phone notepad.

I would draw a face I see on the train, and peppered the doodle with descriptive words.

For example, Slutty CFM Face; Dino Elephant Thighs; Smelly Gorilla Backside; Evil T Rex eyes; Humongous Pimple Infested Nose; Boomer Uncle Smell, etc.

This quirky doodling activity has so far helped me maintain my sanity. It also keeps my deteriorating heart, and slightly defective brain, joyfully alive.

Hopefully. Time will tell.

This morning, I want to talk about Man1 Man Oil Penis Health Crème.

I am not selling or advertising any product, so please don't ban me for writing and sharing about this consumer product.

Last night, I had to go online to replenish this depleting penis health crème. I am left with only quarter of a tube :confused:

It so bloody expensive now. More than SG$400 for 4 tubes (for about 1 year usage).

I have been using this crème (below), for my BC for sometime now.

It was ironically recommended by "XXXX", a woman who had (then) just arrived in Singapore.

Man1 Man Oil Penile Health Cream - Advanced Care for Men. Treat Dry, Red, Cracked or Peeling Penile Skin. Improves Sensation Over Time.

SG$ 170.00 SG$ 102.00Save: (40.0%)

productimg

God knows why XXXX was so knowledgeable about a COCK product.

To date, I have never asked her. I don't think I ever will.

Also, we have already pretended that our ONS did not take place, or maybe for her, I was just her F&F expatriate entertainment.

Well, below was what happened that night.

It eventually led me to become a religious user of Man1 Man Oil Penile Health Cream.

Straight to the point.

I had an ONS with her after work that night.

We had too many after dinner drinks.

I was sending her back in a Comfort Taxi to her rented expat condo in Orchard area, near Shangri-la hotel.

Then, for no reason, she grabbed my BC.

She was tactically stroking my erupting BC on the outside of my pants, using her jacket as cover and concealment.

It really felt very good.

Even thinking and writing about that incident gives me goosebumps now inside this cold MRT train. (Why MRT freaking cold today?!?)

My BC grew bulgingly hard inside my tight slim cut pants.

She then whispered into my ear that she wanted my BC in her mouth.

I whispered back into her ears that I wanted to rape her.

She whispered back, gave me a devilish smirky smile, asked if I was going to be brutal.

I said I would fucking tied her up and rip her clothes off soon because my BC was about to explode, with her hands already inside the unzipped opening of my slim cut pants.

I don't know if the Comfort taxi driver uncle saw or heard us. It didn't matter to us (then).

And so, I ended up in her condo. We fucked and fucked. We were both knocked out from consuming more bottles of champagne and reds.

If my memory did not fail me, she used the damn champagne in her mouth and gargled onto my BC, then drank it. I did the same too on her you know what.

It was madness, definitely insanely UNHYGIENIC, but thoroughly enjoyable.

Then next morning when I woke up, I touched my BC and smelled my hand.

WTF!

Fucking disgusting odour.

My BC was smelling like a raw BAMBOO SHOOT.

You know, that kind of smell you get when you walked into the ground floor of the Thai Golden Mile mall in Beach Road or Peninsula Plaza near City Hall MRT.

So I asked XXXX whether she had any vagina smell issues.

She said no.

She then recommended me this Man1 Man Oil Penile Health Crème. She even ordered via online and bought the first tube for me.

Anyway, I have been using this regularly ever since her recommendation.

It's really good to get rid of any BC smell. It makes my BC skin softer and more sensitive during love making.

There are also reviews on Amazon. Here's the link:

Man1 Man Oil
Reviews
Man1 Man Oil
Online Price
Man1 Man Oil
Product Description
• RELIEVE DRY, RED, ITCHY PENILE SKIN. Man1 Man Oil contains quality moisturizers to soothe stressed, dry-looking, rough skin and foreskin.​
• INCREASE SENSITIVTY. Most men lose sensation in their penis over time. Man1 contains moisturizers and amino acids that soften tough skin and support the growth of healthy skin and nerve tissue.​
• HOW TO USE. Apply a small amount once daily after a shower or bath. Massage gently into the penile skin until fully absorbed. One 4 oz. tube will last for three months (120 applications) if used as directed.
• FRAGRANCE FREE, CRUELTY FREE. Contains no fragrances or dyes. No parabens, pthalates or herbs. No animal testing.​
• MADE IN THE USA. If you are not satisfied within the first 90 days, contact us through your order for 90 day guarantee.​

It's time to keep my mobile now.

Gotta fuck off from this MRT train soon cos I am reaching Expo MRT station.

What a super fucking long MRT ride. Should be in time for 9am talk cock sing song session.

Whoever works in this "bird won't lay eggs place" must be out of their freaking mind.

Anyway, if you are going to try (or already using) Man1 Man Oil Penile Health Crème, please share your review here in future.

Thank you.

Hope all Sammyboyers have a great day.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get used to body odor in sg, whether it’s prata flipper, jack hammer operator, street cleaner, kopitiam unker, kopi soh, beer auntie, car park jaga, ice cream vendor, etc. spice of life. passion made possible.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man1 Man Oil Penile Health Cream - Advanced Care for Men. Treat Dry, Red, Cracked or Peeling Penile Skin. Improves Sensation Over Time.
If you have urm…. Dry, red, cracked or peeling penile skin, u sure getting some dodgy cream will suffice? Haha

Only in Sammyboy…. Logic always prevails

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

Betterest F.R. than those
Covid blah blah
TY for your compliments.

I am in the MRT back to office now after a exhausting talk cock session with smelly people at CBP.

I think I forgot to take my medication this morning while rushing out of home. I can't remember whether I took or did not. Most probably did not.

Now I feel that my heart is beating faster than usual in the MRT back to office.:confused:

I am debating inside me whether to alight at Bedok MRT or Lavender MRT, then catch a taxi home to take my medication before going back to office.

Last edited:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't alight at Bedok station. Now I am thinking hard whether I have spare medication left in office.

I don't want to waste money taking taxi for nothing. Sigh.... :frown:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't alight at Bedok station. Now I am thinking hard whether I have spare medication left in office.

I don't want to waste money taking taxi for nothing. Sigh.... :frown:

BCM

Now you should focus on your health and not think of any other matters that distract you.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
TY for your compliments.

I am in the MRT back to office now after a exhausting talk cock session with smelly people at CBP.

I think I forgot to take my medication this morning while rushing out of home. I can't remember whether I took or did not. Most probably did not.

Now I feel that my heart is beating faster than usual in the MRT back to office.:confused:

I am debating inside me whether to alight at Bedok MRT or Lavender MRT, then catch a taxi home to take my medication before going back to office.
Did u close/achieve any sales at the presentation (penis oil) ?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
BCM

Now you should focus on your health and not think of any other matters that distract you.
Not many nice Sammyboyers here. You are one of the nicer guys. Thank you very much. I appreciate your concerns, often delivered in a comical manner. :smile: