• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Déjà vu Experience

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was having my holiday few weeks back when I encounter these. After breakfast, I was using the internet at the hotel lobby, checking out some info.
When suddenly, I felt this strange n weird feeling that I have been to this hotel before whereas I did not even stepped into this place in my whole entire life.
I scanned around my surrounding and everything looks so firmiliar.
If I am not wrong, I was here in my dream. Does anyone have this kinda of experience before?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
orr...you may have offended the almighty..orr...cos you are stinking chao ah neh...:orr...D

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also have dejavu experience when i walked into pratashop, like walking into istana...:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi dei, i gt such experience b4.
dun often frequently but usually happen in the dream for a short while.
it could be place, a action, saw sum1.

it could be daily stress and make me think too much bah.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I got 1...back when i was at pri sch...i dream couple of time...a middle age man in shorts walking down a row of stairs removing his helmet along de way...few yrs later while chatting with an old neighbour beneath his block...i look across the road and c de exact happing in real life...cb lah how cum neber dream of 4d lumber...haizz

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got 1...back when i was at pri sch...i dream couple of time...a middle age man in shorts walking down a row of stairs removing his helmet along de way...few yrs later while chatting with an old neighbour beneath his block...i look across the road and c de exact happing in real life...cb lah how cum neber dream of 4d lumber...haizz

lumber I dreamt b4. went to buy, kena consolation. dunno how to explain sial.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lumber I dreamt b4. went to buy, kena consolation. dunno how to explain sial.

Kena consol bery goot leow...my army friend was ask by de 4d auntie 2 buy big sweep...back den not much moni so he jus pick 2 ticket...auntie ask y not buy 10? so cover last lumber leow...he ting ting say no lah dun 1 2 spend so much...he pick 5 and 7...ticket ending with 6 cum out 1st prize...it had being almost 30yrs but his blood is still boiling to dis day...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was having my holiday few weeks back when I encounter these. After breakfast, I was using the internet at the hotel lobby, checking out some info.
When suddenly, I felt this strange n weird feeling that I have been to this hotel before whereas I did not even stepped into this place in my whole entire life.
If I am not wrong, I was here in my dream. Does anyone have this kinda of experience before?

having too much magic mushrooms ? :wink:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's "something" which may have been done wrong (or right) b4 ur recarnate

better b carefool ....coz now is 7th mth

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 years ago, my NS mate once dreamt of this old lady in his dream... he dreamt that the old lady gave him an ang pow.. he opened the red packet and found a slip of paper with the number 1311 on it.. He told me he remembered scolding the old lady in his dreams, telling her that he dont want any number but money... then when he woke up the next day, he remembered the number and went to Spore Pools to buy $10 big.. That number 1311 came out 1st Prize on that Weds evening.. The farker won $20,000.. He bought a KTM scrambler bike for $12,000 but the bike was a problem bike, kena accident a few times while riding it but luckily nothing serious happened to him.. he splurged the money on Thai gals, drinks and holidays and in the end the 20k was finished within 2 month..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sama sama lah.

i once had a repeating dream of standing in the pavement in between 2 basketball court and a person hand over a t-shirt to me. Then when i was posted to Tekong Camp III for BMT, i find the place beri familar. The two basketball courts are in between the medical centre of the HQ block and the barracks. But as nobody gave me a t-shirt then so i tot the place of the dream cannot be at tekong camp III. But then i was again posted to tekong again for 5 mths to run down the ORD clock. As we were from combat units so our uniforms and PT vest were in bad shade so incur the wrath of the then Tekong RSM who say we disgrace the perm staff there with our kit and insist we buy new PT vest. But those day NSF allowance only $300+ inclusive of combat allowance so we ignore the RSM orders. So RSM lan lan and order the coylines that we were posted to issue to us the white perm staff t-shirt. So i was walking back to the HQ block to khoon when the coy admin spec call me to wait up for him so i waited for him at the basketball court when the admin specs handed me the t-shirt there. At that moment, it stuck me that it the same scene as the dream and was stunned for a couple of moment.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also have deja vu feelings from time to time.. but it is a 'feeling' that the situation is familiar, not that I really dreamt of it.

The way I reason it is the 'memory' part of the brain is somehow activated at that moment to make me think (feel) this is familiar. Because sometimes in my dream, I seem to 'remember' something that never happen before - like killing someone for instance.. aka it is a false memory...

So to me, deja vu experiences are not supernatural at all.

jw5

Loyal

Nice post Muthu"Tan".
My comment about your avatar would be the same as for middaydog. :o

This deja vu feeling is very common.
Could be that the brain registers your new surroundings, and then it goes another round such that it makes u think u were there before, but actually it is the same experience.

Btw, will be upping u soon.
All this talk about Dankos and SIFU got me checking my log in detail and noted that u have upped me before. Tks.
No need to up me again, although I'm sure u could if u wanted to. :o

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i've had these for years..............dreamt that i've been to places and talked to people...................even the conversations are the same...............

why ?

becoz time is an illusion..................consciousness is holographic...................

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Have you had the experience of having a painful sensation in your ass like if you have been screwed repeated daily by some authorities?