• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Déjà vu Experience

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kind of when I visited a place in malacca. There was thistemple that I know I have never been before but somehow Iknew there was a well in the courtyard. Somehow my wife explained that I might have seen it in a photo or what as itwas a tourist spot.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people have experienced deja vu, some thinking it's got something to do with past lives and rebirths. Deja vu is a kind of instant daydream playback. The restive brainwaves when you sleep cause dreams. You can't dream of people, places and things that you've never seen before. A person born blind cannot dream or experience deja vu. Deja vu occurs at a state when you're lax and not concentrating. Instant daydream playback means that the nano-second that you've seen the place for the first time, the next nano-second your brainwaves register it, you suddenly regain concentration. The lapse of a nano-second you'd feel as if long ago you've seen it before.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you had the experience of having a painful sensation in your ass like if you have been screwed repeated daily by some authorities?

Screwed by authorities is U. Guess you this lau hum Ku never even experience anything before. Everyday KPKB. sad. register urself in the old folks home, maybe the siao lang will listen to u.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people have experienced deja vu, some thinking it's got something to do with past lives and rebirths. Deja vu is a kind of instant daydream playback. The restive brainwaves when you sleep cause dreams. You can't dream of people, places and things that you've never seen before. A person born blind cannot dream or experience deja vu. Deja vu occurs at a state when you're lax and not concentrating. Instant daydream playback means that the nano-second that you've seen the place for the first time, the next nano-second your brainwaves register it, you suddenly regain concentration. The lapse of a nano-second you'd feel as if long ago you've seen it before.

This is by far the most logical explanation... i buy this