• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cute Pharmacist @ Raffles Place MRT

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...for the sake of this thread ..i will go :smile: bobian many tiko here want to see her ....including me :wink: . good things must share .

You know how it goes. If u come back no pic....

npnt5ma.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS!!! You waste my time !! Waste this thread !! When I reach home going to post the photo and let all the bros here judge !!&$@#*%¥€!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS!!! You waste my time !! Waste this thread !! When I reach home going to post the photo and let all the bros here judge !!&$@#*%¥€!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Post up first la. If not good, someone is going to be stunned for 24 hours. :biggrin:

COOLEO, don't give me this crap about banning people. I am the TS and I make my judgement based on my own opnion!! I didn't see someone who looked like your favourite Ho Ching and said she is cute!! In my opinon, the Pharmacist is cute!! At lest one or 2 other bros saw her and think that she is cute too. (See earlier posts!)

Besides, the Pharmacist in the photo that Drafter took, may or may not be the same one that I always see!!

You are not taking over that OA's job after Sam raised the pole, aren't you?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

COOLEO, don't give me this crap about banning people. I am the TS and I make my judgement based on my own opnion!! I didn't see someone who looked like your favourite Ho Ching and said she is cute!! In my opinon, the Pharmacist is cute!! At lest one or 2 other bros saw her and think that she is cute too. (See earlier posts!)

Besides, the Pharmacist in the photo that Drafter took, may or may not be the same one that I always see!!

You are not taking over that OA's job after Sam raised the pole, aren't you?

bro...confirm same right ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not clear. But I think it should be her

Thank you for the effort!

I won't dare to take such a photo, even though is not upskirt!

:smile:

hahaha...i have been train in japan as a ninja :smile: but just now i nearly kena caught :smile: i went over to her and talk to her ...got her number liao :wink: dont intend to call her just for fun sake only ...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...i have been train in japan as a ninja :smile: but just now i nearly kena caught :smile: i went over to her and talk to her ...got her number liao :wink: dont intend to call her just for fun sake only ...

You really got her number?

You didn't think she is cute? Her action is cute too, right?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You really got her number?

You didn't think she is cute? Her action is cute too, right?

yes bro ...got her contact already ...sorry bro shes not my type . to me she just normal looking . when she look at me i also beri scare like going to eat me up ....i spend SIN$1.40 just to get her number :wink: CHEAP CHEAP ....