• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cute Pharmacist @ Raffles Place MRT

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha we all know the real reason why u don't go raffles place. Your mother blowjob u at bugis. Your sister handjob u at city hall. By the time u reach raffles place, your cock is as limp as your brain cells. Luckily for u, your mum and sis will continue to take train down to Boon Lay to turn tricks for Banglah workers there to earn money to feed a jobless bum like u.

Correction.... it should be ......his father gave him a BJ and his brother HJ him. Then PAPsmearer proceeded to Boon Lay and let the Banglah gang bang his arse for a fee (I mean he paid those Bangalahs)

:smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correction.... it should be ......his father gave him a BJ and his brother HJ him. Then PAPsmearer proceeded to Boon Lay and let the Banglah gang bang his arse for a fee (I mean he paid those Bangalahs)

:smile:

What a fun-filled day for Papsmearer! lol

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
98264453eaf012cec5d3b03634a4b8f0c1c9bd6.gif

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that your buddy Ivebert is being banned and your best friend CCBCaopi also MIA. So you start annoying us here, Mr Ultraman?

:(

Banned? :confused: Go check his status before you say that. 24 hours already expired hours ago. He MIA not my problem, in fact i can't wait to resume assing him. :biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you guys very lazy only know how to ask for photo :smile: since im in singapore and very free ...give me the correct location and i go there take photo for you guys lah ...:smile:

Astal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You always very loser. Just see only. So you know already where you stand, at least smart to extent.[COLOR]

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the first post for full details!

Thanks bro!

P/S Try not to ask for Norgesic if you intend to talk to the lady, this may raise an alarm bell! :P

you guys very lazy only know how to ask for photo :smile: since im in singapore and very free ...give me the correct location and i go there take photo for you guys lah ...:smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See the first post for full details!

Thanks bro!

P/S Try not to ask for Norgesic if you intend to talk to the lady, this may raise an alarm bell! :P

bro , theres only one Guardian Pharmacy at Raffles Place MRT station right ? because Raffles MRT STATION very big leh . by the way i wont ask for medicine ...just hide one corner and take photo . wait for my good news .

Last edited: