• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Curry puff

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if this is posted.
There's one near Geylang East/Aljunied Avenue (cannot remember which avenue). It is a coffeeshop located in a HDB flatted factory. The curry puff is just directly behind the bus stop (Bus no. 155 or 80) and facing a factory call Guthrie or something. Name is called Wang Ji. All freshly made.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not sure if this is posted.
There's one near Geylang East/Aljunied Avenue (cannot remember which avenue). It is a coffeeshop located in a HDB flatted factory. The curry puff is just directly behind the bus stop (Bus no. 155 or 80) and facing a factory call Guthrie or something. Name is called Wang Ji. All freshly made.

I like the PRC chick manning this stall :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Baimi said:
Along JooChiat Rd about 30 meters away from East Coast Rd
on the left side if you travelling from Dunman Rd.
Long time never buy, the very last time i bought was $9 per box
inside got 20 small puffs.
Bedok South Blk 59 (if i am not wrong) also have one durian puff shop
claimed to be NO.1 in SG.

There is a stall on Telok Kurau Rd between Lor K and Lor L, called Durians and Pastries. Can try.