• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Curry puff

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Fat gal at my office earlier bought me some Malay Curry puffs near Boon Lay interchange while on her way to work... The taste not bad... Maybe tommorow I'll ask her to buy for me nasi lemak..
Knn, she lbuy curry puffs for you, she show you her longkang... can you just fuck her 1 time? lol

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn, she lbuy curry puffs for you, she show you her longkang... can you just fuck her 1 time? lol

Nooooo........ Don't scare me leh... Bonking her is just like Bonking a Godzilla...:eek: Maybe I'll intro her to Ramseth...:biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nooooo........ Don't scare me leh... Bonking her is just like Bonking a Godzilla...:eek: Maybe I'll intro her to Ramseth...:biggrin:

Haha Siao liao...

U kena her Gong Tao liao...

Eat till u song song... wait you kena eaten...lol...:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha Siao liao...

U kena her Gong Tao liao...

Eat till u song song... wait you kena eaten...lol...:biggrin:

Ha..Ha..Ha.. Bro, she told me last time her ex boyfriend was a 50 year old businessman..She last time say she like guys that are mature and responsible and guys in their late 40s or early 50s are the best:eek:.. I not within that age range.. I think she loves mature men like Uncle Botak...:biggrin:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
2732188535_36d9902ec2_z.jpg

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there's a malay stall along the stretch of Killiney Road..the curry puff quite nice but a bit expensive .

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. yes, bro.
2. joo chiat has one of the best durian puffs.

Along JooChiat Rd about 30 meters away from East Coast Rd
on the left side if you travelling from Dunman Rd.
Long time never buy, the very last time i bought was $9 per box
inside got 20 small puffs.
Bedok South Blk 59 (if i am not wrong) also have one durian puff shop
claimed to be NO.1 in SG.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Onan Road.

There are 2 shops along Joo Chiat Rd
One near Hotel 81 (Sakura it is?) on the right side
the other one 20 meters to Joo Chiat Place on the left side.
In between Changi Rd and Dunman Rd, Joo Chiat Rd is one way,
the 2 shops are located between here.
after Dunman Rd to Parkway Parade is 2 way traffic.