• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

N

newbird9403

migrate lah and see what the they will call you. FT etc....have a country of your own and yet unhappy about it. Compare Singapore with the many countries I have been too, we are many notches ahead. Why are there so many unhappiness. I failed to understand.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
newbird, you are absolutely correct

we are many notches ahead of many countries. ie the ones below us.

But why do you want to compare with the countries below us?

You should compare with countries ahead of us then you will realise how bad spore is.

But if you decide to stick to your point, then it is no point replying to you cos you are a IB troll with his head stuck up his arse,
if that is so, I diam diam, because no point feeding a troll.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for AIMsgate, I hope the public takes a good aim at Aim, and we find out what is happening there and I hope this doesnt get clouded in the verbal diarrhea coming out now.

The shits staining society must be cleansed making it clean, fresh and sparkling.

I hope this sticky mess of calamity, sex and scandal will precipitate an actual national conversation about how our society is; racist, moralistic, belligerent and idiotic and we can work through our demons as a society, not as enclaves.

AIMsgate will throw up many more issues which will show that the pap is on shaky moral ground.

Will AIMsgate result in another forced By Election at Bukit pangang SMC?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore will never crumbled. it is all planned and well executed before his death. plus singaporeans are mild natured. they are not happy with pappies policies, but they never do anything except voicing out in the virtual world. to cause a riot, a person must be able to command at least 1,000 people to scare the gahmen. so far, i have not seen any riot or strike in sg apart from the smrt china drivers strike. conclusion, singapore will always remain stable. the gahmen made the ppl bz working hard for money till they got no time to create nuisance and nonsense.

I hope you are right..the Singapore Crumble clock has moved away from the danger zone with the political awakening of Singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, just serving an embargo.

no embargo...just enjoying myself....

we must live our own lives and not live the life the pap wants us to live, ie a busy and hectic lifestyle.

the pap wants us to continue to strive for unimportant things like upgrading our handphones, upgrading our cars, upgrading our apts that we are busy working 12 hr days leaving us no time to scrutinise bad pap policies.

dont fall into pap's trap. we must enjoy ourselves and have time to study and understand pap's evil schemes

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
migrate lah and see what the they will call you. FT etc....have a country of your own and yet unhappy about it. Compare Singapore with the many countries I have been too, we are many notches ahead. Why are there so many unhappiness. I failed to understand.

Singapore is our home, Why shd we migrate if we dont want to?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...have a country of your own and yet unhappy about it. Compare Singapore with the many countries I have been too, we are many notches ahead. Why are there so many unhappiness. I failed to understand.

why shd I be happy with a govt which serves itself?.

i am glad you are happy in SG.

why cant i be unhappy with the pap?

your experience is not my experience

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
newbird, you are absolutely correct

we are many notches ahead of many countries. ie the ones below us.

But why do you want to compare with the countries below us?

You should compare with countries ahead of us then you will realise how bad spore is.

But if you decide to stick to your point, then it is no point replying to you cos you are a IB troll with his head stuck up his arse,
if that is so, I diam diam, because no point feeding a troll.

well said..thanks

N

newbird9403

Thanks for seeing my points. Yes, I do understand that we should compare with the better ones. Care to give an example (better one). Singapore has nothing except her people - the quality workforce. WE EVEN HAVE TO BUY WATER.At least for now I dare say we are self sufficient with Newater. Other so call better countries have natural assets. What do we have? We have built up a stable platform where the world can see and admire. From nothing to having something. We have to treasure these assets and make sure it stays for the many generations to come. I belong to the 2nd generations of Singaporeans, I went through the difficult years, I tasted hunger, I lived in a one room flat with 15 other family members. I have seen progress and I am happy with the way Singapore is today.

Last edited by a moderator:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore has nothing except her people - the quality workforce. WE EVEN HAVE TO BUY WATER.At least for now I dare say we are self sufficient with Newater. Other so call better countries have natural assets. What do we have? .

You are regurgitating what the PAP said. Is there anything new from your perspective?

Our workforce is well educated, well qualified but do you know how many average singaporeans are struggling? They are displaced because of pap's misplaced emphasis to side with big and foreign businesses at the expense of singaporeans' well being

these foreign and big businesses exp[loit SG assets but dont show corporate social responsibility and do not better the livelihood of the local communitiesa nd singaporeans. we dont need such irresponsible businesses and political leaders who squeeze Singapore and Singaporeans for their own selfish benefits

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I belong to the 2nd generations of Singaporeans, I went through the difficult years, I tasted hunger, I lived in a one room flat with 15 other family members. I have seen progress and I am happy with the way Singapore is today.

Good for you...you can continue to support the pap.

as for me, I want to fight for the demise of the pap