• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF: The Middle Finger We Need To Show PAP

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is a kind of ironic with such Hindsight.

Before GE2011, everybody scared of going to Tampines, only when HDB issues exploded by me and others, everybody starts to say Tampines should have fallen...Haiz! Rome isn't built in a day, definitely not without foresight!

Goh Meng Seng

How about the timing for opposition to take down Tampines GRC? Squandered?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before GE2011, everybody scared of going to Tampines, only when HDB issues exploded by me and others, everybody starts to say Tampines should have fallen...Haiz! Rome isn't built in a day, definitely not without foresight!

Goh Meng Seng

That's why many in this forum wants you to make a comeback. Only you can make MBT shit in his own pants.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ Goh Meng Seng

Seriously are you born in 1970 or 1960 ? :confused:

Whether it is picture or GE 2011 TV Show you look like 55 years old ! :rolleyes:

There is NO need to feel embarrass of your age :wink:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

On hindsight,
You were too greedy to stretch NSP war zone to the max and wrongly assuming more than 1 GRC will fall during GE2011.

"Rome isn't built in a day" - Focus on capturing 1 GRC first.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

General Mah The Fucker was scared shitless by General Goh Meng Seng in the Battle of Tampines. History should have recorded General Mah dead dismembered by 5 opposition horses. Unfortunately it is only history in General Goh Meng Seng's dirty thoughts whenever he masturbates..................................

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ Goh Meng Seng

Seriously are you born in 1970 or 1960 ? :confused:

Whether it is picture or GE 2011 TV Show you look like 55 years old ! :rolleyes:

There is NO need to feel embarrass of your age :wink:

Dont make fun of his looks. He has the scholarly looks. Machiam professor.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whenever Tampines is brought up, I always remember someone in this forum saying that GMS "snatched defeat from the jaws of victory ..."

LOL!!!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before GE2011, everybody scared of going to Tampines

Never heard of people being scared of going to Tampines. It was quite popular ground and Mah's lack of charisma was quite well known when he was transport minister.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
He'll be back ....................... in a GRC, hehehehehe ........................ :biggrin:

i welcome him to contest at Aljunied GRC :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
oh wait... the dream team here is full... maybe EC-GRC :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: